chicken shits

liberals don't know a lot of words and when they find a new one they use it to death. P.S. I called Hilary Clinton a sociopath for years so if you start seeing me call her one again, just know I was calling people sociopaths before it was cool.

Didn't you used to call yourself a sociopath on full politics? Or was it that cypress described you to me as a sociopath? I seriously can't remember.

liberals don't know a lot of words and when they find a new one they use it to death. P.S. I called Hilary Clinton a sociopath for years so if you start seeing me call her one again, just know I was calling people sociopaths before it was cool.

Conflate, the conservative word of the weak, I mean week.

Conflate, the conservative word of the weak, I mean week.

Desh don't let SF upset you. He's a mentally unstable rage aholic who says the same shit he just said about you about absolutely everyone sooner or later.

I don't know which board this happened on but if it's the one i think it is, i never knew how you took the stench in the first place. At least you still have here, though, the right has gone off the deep end everywhere. :)

And ^above^ you have the boards true sociopath, posting her own brand of insanity. :D

^ lol

and you wonder why no one takes you seriously

dear fucking idiot,

sociopaths have a frequency of 4 in 100.

Of those 4 three are men.

1 is a woman.

those are the scientific numbers.

The republican party has more men than women.

That means the republican party has MORE sociopaths than the genreal population.

The Dem party has MORE women than men.

That means they have a SMALLER population of sociopaths than the general population.

Dems also have an even lower rate of sociopaths than the republican party.

Boom goes the dynomite

comical, because that is exactly what you do Desh. You lie. Despite actual facts, you continue lying. Why is that Desh?

That is you to a T.

No desh, I have not. You just refuse to see any facts that contradict your fantasy world. That has been shown time and again.

Pull up a thread where you have shown me to be lying Desh. Just one.

This is what I am talking about Desh. You live in a state of complete delusion. You think that by saying something it becomes fact.

super duper I have known you close to a decade.

talked to you nearly every day for YEARS.

I know you better than you know your self.

Your a sociopath.

You NEVER admitt when your wrong no matter how obvious and clear the evidence of your error is.

just fuck you very much.

Do you know what the suggested mythod of dealing with a sociopath is for a normal person?

Get then OUT of your life imediately.

this is my way of keeping you in the place where people like you belong.

Fuck you very much you mentally and emotionally handi capped bag of worthless flesh

dear fucking idiot,

sociopaths have a frequency of 4 in 100.

Of those 4 three are men.

1 is a woman.

those are the scientific numbers.

The republican party has more men than women.

That means the republican party has MORE sociopaths than the genreal population.

The Dem party has MORE women than men.

That means they have a SMALLER population of sociopaths than the general population.

Dems also have an even lower rate of sociopaths than the republican party.

Boom goes the dynomite

Have others in your life, considered you delusional; or is this a recent occurance?

Your a sociopath.

You NEVER admitt when your wrong no matter how obvious and clear the evidence of your error is.

just fuck you very much.

Do you know what the suggested mythod of dealing with a sociopath is for a normal person?

Fuck you very much you mentally and emotionally handi capped bag of worthless flesh

Is that what your family has done to you and you just want to share the pain?

Your a sociopath.

just fuck you very much.

He is like that with everybody, don't take it personally.

Back