chicken shits

super duper I have produced them recently and you got laughed at here when I did.

Again you are lying desh. Go back to the thread. We pointed out where you were 100% wrong. I mocked them for a bank run panic and said it was stupid to do that. You then pretended that meant I was mocking those who said there was a downturn coming. Again, you conflated the two issues and made a fool of yourself.

You are a fucking idiot.

No matter how many times you pretend others ignore facts, you more than any do so. That has been proven time and again.

if this is the board i think she is talking about...there is an entire thread dedicated to evince's numerous lies. it is quite comical. all she does is make about 200 posts claiming no one has proven a single lie, when in fact, several people did.

the only thing that I can do with my account there is thank peoples posts.

No Pming
no posting
nio looking at peoples accounts or my own

I can veiw the threads but my only interaction is to be able to thank a post.

when I try to post it says thanks for the post and a mod will deside if its allowed to be posted.

They banned me for suggesting Chris there was a sociopath.

he lies straight into the face of facts and likes to pretend any post he doesnt like it Too Emotional.

I told another poster that was getting the same crap from him that he was likely a sociopath.

I still think they guy is a sociopath.

The right can call the left leaning posters whatever they want.

the left leaning posters are targeted for banning at every momment.

Its a shame becuase I was told the site used to be pretty fair.

Now a couplr of con mods later its a echo chamber just like all the right wing media outlets

So you finally got banned for throwing around baseless accusations and attempting to denigrate other posters.

It's about time you got put in your place.

They freaked out when I proved with science that the republican party has more socipaths than the democratic party

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :ecek2:

Now everyone who goes against what Desh feels is corrrect,is a "socipath".

Are you off of your freaking meds...........

...........again?

on jpp, we allow you to call people sociopaths, especially superfreak. In fact, we may make it a rule that it is mandatory to call superfreak a sociopath

I know damo you are jsut the fucking tip top of moderating in the internets world.

You da man dude.

I seriously love you.

You are a man of integrity even if I dont agree with you.

You give me hope over all of the right wing rabble and soiciopaths I have met on the internets.

Horrilbe horrible people I have met withoput one iota of integrity.

You stand as an example dude.

I love you man!

You still can't have his Budweiser. :D

if this is the board i think she is talking about...there is an entire thread dedicated to evince's numerous lies. it is quite comical. all she does is make about 200 posts claiming no one has proven a single lie, when in fact, several people did.

So basically she's a sociopath. :chesh:

liberals don't know a lot of words and when they find a new one they use it to death. P.S. I called Hilary Clinton a sociopath for years so if you start seeing me call her one again, just know I was calling people sociopaths before it was cool.

liberals don't know a lot of words and when they find a new one they use it to death. P.S. I called Hilary Clinton a sociopath for years so if you start seeing me call her one again, just know I was calling people sociopaths before it was cool.

Meaning that you were never cool to begin with.

super duper I have produced them recently and you got laughed at here when I did.

You jsut continue to deny it happened.

Your a worthless human being in the subject of discussing anything becuase in your mind there is nothing about fairness and the recognition of facts.

Your the typical con who knows enough to see that your ideas are historical failures yet you persist in pretending those facts are not facts.

Your insane and your worthless.

Discussing anything with you is futile.

You dont care about facts.

You dont have any emotional response to your own duplicity.

Your ao sociopath from what I have known about you.

I tried treating you as a fully functioning human being in the past.

My reward was your bold faced lies in the face of coild hard undeniable facts.

heres a clue I dont care about ANYTHING you say now.

Anything you say is worthless becuase you play the game of life without adult rules.

that is why ai say tio you

Fuck you very much.

Desh don't let SF upset you. He's a mentally unstable rage aholic who says the same shit he just said about you about absolutely everyone sooner or later.

I don't know which board this happened on but if it's the one i think it is, i never knew how you took the stench in the first place. At least you still have here, though, the right has gone off the deep end everywhere. :)

I know damo you are jsut the fucking tip top of moderating in the internets world.

You da man dude.

I seriously love you.

You are a man of integrity even if I dont agree with you.

You give me hope over all of the right wing rabble and soiciopaths I have met on the internets.

Horrilbe horrible people I have met withoput one iota of integrity.

You stand as an example dude.

I love you man!

Alright Desh don't get carried away now!

on jpp, we allow you to call people sociopaths, especially superfreak. In fact, we may make it a rule that it is mandatory to call superfreak a sociopath

THis is why I love Grind and not Damo. That's where me and Desh part ways, but it's okay we agree on most other stuff.

Back