chicken shits

gee where did super duper go???

Dear moron... there are other threads on this board and I am at work, I was gone less than an hour you twit.

I can't help notice it has been DAYS since you posted on the other thread where we proved you were a liar. Why is that Desh?

A sociopath will lie right to you face when it suits them.

No fact will stop them or give them pause in this lying.

You have done that to me many times super duper

You have NO emotional response such as guilt for your lying in the face of facts.

No emotion and a joy in telling lies.

pin point you just like it did Chris and trinnity at the other site

I was right and you were wrong and all the evidence points straight to that fact.

You continue to deny it in the face of cokld hard facts.

Your a sociopath.

No normal human being acts that way

A sociopath will lie right to you face when it suits them.

comical, because that is exactly what you do Desh. You lie. Despite actual facts, you continue lying. Why is that Desh?

No fact will stop them or give them pause in this lying.

That is you to a T.

You have done that to me many times super duper

No desh, I have not. You just refuse to see any facts that contradict your fantasy world. That has been shown time and again.

You have NO emotional response such as guilt for your lying in the face of facts.

Pull up a thread where you have shown me to be lying Desh. Just one.

No emotion and a joy in telling lies.

pin point you just like it did Chris and trinnity at the other site

This is what I am talking about Desh. You live in a state of complete delusion. You think that by saying something it becomes fact.

I was right and you were wrong and all the evidence points straight to that fact.

Yet you have yet to demonstrate one thread where that is the case. You continue to conflate issues and pretend they say what you want them to say. You ignore the ACTUAL FACTS and continue living in your fantasy world.

super fuck you very much.

your a sociopath who NEVER admits when you have had the facts shred your ass.

Your insane and Im done with you right wing insane fucks who lie about EVERYTHING.

bite a big one

super fuck you very much.

your a sociopath who NEVER admits when you have had the facts shred your ass.

Your insane and Im done with you right wing insane fucks who lie about EVERYTHING.

bite a big one

So I take it this means you are going to run away again because you can't find one single thread where I 'lied'????

I think we all know who the sociopath is. It is you.

You are completely delusional. You live in a fantasy world where you see yourself as clever and intelligent. You are neither desh. You are a Democratic echo chamber. Parroting whatever left wing nut talking points your masters feed you.

super duper I have produced them recently and you got laughed at here when I did.

You jsut continue to deny it happened.

Your a worthless human being in the subject of discussing anything becuase in your mind there is nothing about fairness and the recognition of facts.

Your the typical con who knows enough to see that your ideas are historical failures yet you persist in pretending those facts are not facts.

Your insane and your worthless.

Discussing anything with you is futile.

You dont care about facts.

You dont have any emotional response to your own duplicity.

Your ao sociopath from what I have known about you.

I tried treating you as a fully functioning human being in the past.

My reward was your bold faced lies in the face of coild hard undeniable facts.

heres a clue I dont care about ANYTHING you say now.

Anything you say is worthless becuase you play the game of life without adult rules.

that is why ai say tio you

Fuck you very much.

They banned you without banning.... I could move people into groups that look "not banned" but can't post then can claim I didn't ban them too... But I don't.

I know damo you are jsut the fucking tip top of moderating in the internets world.

You da man dude.

I seriously love you.

You are a man of integrity even if I dont agree with you.

You give me hope over all of the right wing rabble and soiciopaths I have met on the internets.

Horrilbe horrible people I have met withoput one iota of integrity.

You stand as an example dude.

I love you man!

desh if you really wanted to you could probably make a new name over there. they didn't do anything to your ip if you are still able to visit the site.

they banned me for like a week.

I looked this morning.

I think maybe they took a look at the hits I get and change their minds when the dollar number enters their minds.

No site has ever outright banned me except one and they recinded it and asked me to come back at one point.

its all about the hits folks

my guess is that they didnt know how to ban you, or it takes someone higher ranking to do it. so they temporarily put you on silence and then had the person with the banning ability do it when they got the chance.

super duper I have produced them recently and you got laughed at here when I did.

Again you are lying desh. Go back to the thread. We pointed out where you were 100% wrong. I mocked them for a bank run panic and said it was stupid to do that. You then pretended that meant I was mocking those who said there was a downturn coming. Again, you conflated the two issues and made a fool of yourself.

You are a fucking idiot.

No matter how many times you pretend others ignore facts, you more than any do so. That has been proven time and again.

Back