Christian Anti-Semitism

Just as the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition dictating "no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country" after stealing & burning a photocopy of National Archives receipts; take it up with those crooks on Capital Hill, but then again they seemed to protect & serve lynching enforcement plans to make American Jews pay for US military deaths in freeing WW II Holocaust concentration camp prisoners as this clues clucks duh clans Christiananality pedophilia business mentality diatribe is rather Christian Nation national religion preying.

Kill yourself.

Leftists want to see Israel burn. At worst, Christians want to see Israel returned to glory so that Armageddon can occur. There's no real comparison between the two attitudes.

Christians waiting for armageddon are not Christians. They're morons who are too stupid to even tell us what a Jew is.

Kill yourself.

As if all those thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists haven't tried their damnedest with Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception for standing of an immaculate Islam conception since it is a Christian Nation.

Leftists want to see Israel burn. At worst, Christians want to see Israel returned to glory so that Armageddon can occur. There's no real comparison between the two attitudes.

I don't know what 'leftists' may be in your weird political language, but what normal decent people want is an end of the racist State of 'Israel' and its replacement by a non-racist state of 'Call-it-what-you-please', in which all its inhabitants have a voice. I can't imagine why you keep ranting on about Christians - there must be such a very tiny minority of those in the US that I doubt you ever met one.

Last edited:

While that supreme swastika up Uranus court still wants to see Israel burn left on the docket as that second coming of those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan to nuke Temple Mount didn't come to fruition fulfilling that SCOTUS Rosenberg decision of Christians killing Jews for "man is God" nuclear superiority.

I don't know what 'leftists' may be in your weird political language, but what normal decent people want is an end of the racist State of 'Israel' and its replacement by a non-racist state of 'Call-it-what-you-please', in which all its inhabitants have a voice. I can't imagine why you keep ranting on about Christians - there must be such a very tiny minority of those in the US that I doubt you ever met one.

:coolstorybro:

Probably those Christian racist "man is God" leftists that wish to continue their kill Jews & Israel who would like an end to for whatever Jesus Christ reasoning & compulsive - obsessive jihad forgiveness as Mengele Angel of Death WW II concentration camp pedophilia business of onward Christian soldiers.

Back