Christmas Dinner

The insulter award points to he who was insulted. Those are standard debate rules as well as firmly established, by me, since I've been posting here. Thanks for playing.

You want to write your own rules?? Imagine that.

I bet they are different depending on whether the person is scared of you or not too, aren't they?

But ok, 100 Yellow points for you.

From Solitary's rep response: "Sorry, cowardice gets neg points. :)"

He's too stupid to realize that you need to actually have some rep power to give a negative point.

*yip yip*

:cof1:

Looks like I caught you in a lie as well. Mayne now you'll get hissy enough to man-up and stop dancing. :)

Man up?? LMAO!! Coming from you that is hilarious.

Man up?

Look southernboy, I said I agreed with what MM said about you. And what was it he said?? Come on, you have been ranting about it for weeks, you know what he said.

Yep, looks like MM may have struck a nerve about you being a child molester.

And now what? Big enough to do something??

I guess that family honor isn't as important as you made it out to be.

lmao

Apparently not for you, lying as you did back there.

By the way, I'm surprised that you have any ass left, 'laughing it off' as much as you have and all. Must have a lot of it.

Apparently not for you, lying as you did back there.

By the way, I'm surprised that you have any ass left, 'laughing it off' as much as you have and all. Must have a lot of it.

Come on, SM, you have been shown to be a coward and a fool. I have laughed at you over and over and the best you have is these cheesy insults.

Oh, does that give me points? Since you have stooped to insults?

I called you a child molester, a coward and now a fool. And you still just sit there.

You are like one of those tough guys who beats up his wife and then acts all contrite when men come around.

Come on, SM, you have been shown to be a coward and a fool. I have laughed at you over and over and the best you have is these cheesy insults.

Oh, does that give me points? Since you have stooped to insults?

I called you a child molester, a coward and now a fool. And you still just sit there.

You are like one of those tough guys who beats up his wife and then acts all contrite when men come around.

so you're gonna kick his ass or what tough guy....

so you're gonna kick his ass or what tough guy....

I'd be happy to let him try. I offered to tell him when I will be in his general vicinity. He didn't respond to my offer. So I am guessing that means isn't interested.

Back