Christmas Dinner

Again, you call yourself a tough guy, but all I see is a toy poodle, yipping, occasionally pissing on himself, hence the yellow is on you.

My family honor is intact.

Funny, one guy makes a comment that amounts to innuendo and you are ready to take drastic steps to harm him in real life.

And I repeatedly call you a coward, and you call me a yipping dog.

lmao

Yep, I think you have proven my point quite well. Why is it that I are my words just words, but his words were attacks on your family honor??

And just as an FYI, I know the reason you don't want to try the same thing with me that you did with MM. Its because I just might be crazy enough to find you. And then you would find out who is who.

But you keep telling yourself that it was about family honor, and that my calling you a coward and a scared bully is not a slap to your honor.

As I said earlier, you may say anything you wish about me. And again, all I see is a yipping toy poodle. :)

The more I talk with you the more I wonder if your rage was because you were found out rather than because you were falsely accused.

Looks like little poodle is trying to find out where the line is. :cof1:

I haven't already crossed it? lol

I guess you have redrawn where the line is since your feud with MM.

Again, you have proved my point.

Whats wrong SM, not happy that I am questioning whether the allegations are true? Yep, I certainly do. Because you reacted with such violence to that, and yet not to having your honor and your bravery questioned.

Looks like MM happened upon the truth?

So if I am making the same accusations, would you like for me to let you know when I will be in Statesville NC again? I am there fairly often.

good lord solitary...why are you stooping to MM's level to prove a point that you simply cannot prove and really if you are the big man you claim to be, should never need to be proven....

why don't you come straight out and threaten SM if that is your intent, man up now...:rolleyes:

good lord solitary...why are you stooping to MM's level to prove a point that you simply cannot prove and really if you are the big man you claim to be, should never need to be proven....

why don't you come straight out and threaten SM if that is your intent, man up now...:rolleyes:

Because I despise bullies and internet wannabes. This jerk has threatened to pass someone's actual name, physical address, and phone number to anyone who can send him a private message claiming to have been harmed by MM. He has also offered to give out the name of MM's employer.

I have proven it quite clearly. He acted like such a tough guy when talking about MM. But when I called him all manner of names and questioned his honor he backs down.

Now when I basically say the same thing MM did, he is still dancing back.

He talked about wanting to expose MM. I simply returned the favor and exposed him as a coward. I showed anyone reading this thread that he is all talk and is a pussy when it comes right down to it.

His "family honor" is a joke.

Oh, so now you are the one having trouble with the english language?

It seems pretty simple to me.
Be straight now big guy. :cof1:

coatgallerypic207.jpg

"The more I talk with you the more I wonder if your rage was because you were found out rather than because you were falsely accused"

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

And...

"Whats wrong SM, not happy that I am questioning whether the allegations are true? Yep, I certainly do. Because you reacted with such violence to that, and yet not to having your honor and your bravery questioned.

Looks like MM happened upon the truth?"

And you say you can't understand what I said?? Seems much clearer than what MM originally said.

"The more I talk with you the more I wonder if your rage was because you were found out rather than because you were falsely accused"

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

And...

"Whats wrong SM, not happy that I am questioning whether the allegations are true? Yep, I certainly do. Because you reacted with such violence to that, and yet not to having your honor and your bravery questioned.

Looks like MM happened upon the truth?"

And you say you can't understand what I said?? Seems much clearer than what MM originally said.

Why let someone else's vagueness speak for you? Maybe you're just not up to it.

*yip yip*

Why let someone else's vagueness speak for you? Maybe you're just not up to it.

*yip yip*

LMAO!! Thanks SM, you have been funny to play with.

I have proven what I wanted to prove. You are a bully and a wannabe. You are a coward and a pussy. And that has been shown quite clearly.

MM makes posts with innuendo and you go all badass. I call you a coward and say that MM was right, and you are still dancing backwards.

Like I said, yellow looks good on you.

IMG_1040.JPG

LMAO!! Thanks SM, you have been funny to play with.

I have proven what I wanted to prove. You are a bully and a wannabe. You are a coward and a pussy. And that has been shown quite clearly.

MM makes posts with innuendo and you go all badass. I call you a coward and say that MM was right, and you are still dancing backwards.

Like I said, yellow looks good on you.

IMG_1040.JPG

you know full well and MM admitted, that he actually made the accusation, it was NOT innuendo. do you deny that MM actually ever accused SM of the act you are dancing around?

you know full well and MM admitted, that he actually made the accusation, it was NOT innuendo. do you deny that MM actually ever accused SM of the act you are dancing around?

I haven't danced around anything. Reread what I said.

If Southernboy's "family honor" was so damaged by what MM said, and he is justified (as he claimed) in his harrassment and in his offer to give out personal information and possibly risk physical harm in the real world, then why is he just going with his poodle routine about me?

I can answer that for you. Its because southernboy is a coward, a bully, and is scared. And the accusations made by MM might be too close to home for him.

I haven't danced around anything. Reread what I said.

If Southernboy's "family honor" was so damaged by what MM said, and he is justified (as he claimed) in his harrassment and in his offer to give out personal information and possibly risk physical harm in the real world, then why is he just going with his poodle routine about me?

I can answer that for you. Its because southernboy is a coward, a bully, and is scared. And the accusations made by MM might be too close to home for him.

i do not see where you said the actually words like MM did. can you link me to the actual words i guess i missed it.

you accused SM of wanting to actually harm MM, now you are saying it is only possible physical harm...interestingly, while i think you have a point, you are missing the big picture. MM gave information on the internet about his profession and his church and then on this board he publically posts his town. it is all public knowledge. regardless, MM has personally threatened my home and family, told me if i ever come to maine i would leave on a fuckign gurney... so i think you really need to think about the "case" you are using to make your point.

i do not see where you said the actually words like MM did. can you link me to the actual words i guess i missed it.

you accused SM of wanting to actually harm MM, now you are saying it is only possible physical harm...interestingly, while i think you have a point, you are missing the big picture. MM gave information on the internet about his profession and his church and then on this board he publically posts his town. it is all public knowledge. regardless, MM has personally threatened my home and family, told me if i ever come to maine i would leave on a fuckign gurney... so i think you really need to think about the "case" you are using to make your point.

This little party started when SM started talking about giving out MM's personal info. I have known of some seriously violent events that came about because of that sort of shit.

And I am not really defending MM. I am not very fond of him either.

I just love to expose internet bullies even more.

Ding ding! Points scored by the Southern Man! :)

I agree with MM who accused you of doing all sorts of things. I call you a coward and a pussy. And I expose your yellow streak for the world to see.

And the best you have got is "Ding ding! Points scored by the Southern Man!"

Thats the best you have got? lmao

ok, my work here is done.

Back