Christmas Dinner

i actually wonder if MM is full of crap about this alleged outing...there a few who believe that he made the whole thing up...he gets the board owner to change his username, comes back as someone else and repeatedly claims not to be mfm...when no one believes him, he leaves...

i woudl be careful about believing whether anyone said anything to his employer
True, with all the lies that he's told as well as his colorful imagination, anything is possible. Maybe he's in a feud with his neighbor and pretending to be him, then leaking info from another source.

The fact that I've got all that information has changed his attitude dramatically. Anyone who has been harmed by him and can prove it can also PM me and obtain the info. :)
Let's just keep the private information private. Seriously. I really don't need to read about our members in the newspaper in some negative fashion.

Let's just keep the private information private. Seriously. I really don't need to read about our members in the newspaper in some negative fashion.
PMs are, by definition, private. Is the tool salesman liable for what the purchaser chooses to do with it?

It appears that it may be you who cannot handle the battle.

No I can't. I have a great deal of difficulty with anyone employing potentially violent tactics over internet insults.

I have a great deal of difficulty letting people gang up on a single person.

I have a great deal of difficulty letting a big person pick on a smaller one.

And I have a great deal of difficulty letting someone take a baseball bat to an unarmed man.

Stepping up to stop those things are what I would consider honorable. Certainly not backstabbing someone with personal info spread around the internet because of online insults.

Screwing up someone's career or putting personal information in people's hands that would potentially get someone hurt over an internet insult is just cowardly bullshit.

No SM, its a bruised ego. Your family's honor was completely untouched by whatever accusations he made. You just got pissed off about it.

It would depend on how it is advertised.

For instance:

Two different gun sellers.

One sells in a shop, with the background checks et al.

The second sells only to thugs he knows won't turn him in from his trunk and advertises them as "clean" or unused in a crime as of yet as well as "unmarked" (serials removed).

Who would be more responsible when their customer did something bad to somebody else with the tool they purchased?

PMs are, by definition, private. Is the tool salesman liable for what the purchaser chooses to do with it?

Tool salesman? This is not about selling tools. This is about you giving out personal information so that you can feel that you got your revenge in some petty, snivelling ass way.

Not in my opinion.

How was your family's honor effected?? The person he insulted does not have your name, your family is completely unaware of his insult, and it was on an internet forum by someone who has never met you.

For that you are bragging that you will send his personal info to anyone who can show he harmed them??

So anyone with similar insults gets his personal data?

Thats just chickenshit, and you know it.

Uh oh, I called you a coward. How does that sit with your family honor?

Are you going to try and get my personal info and share it? Perhaps try and get my employer's name and report me???

Yep, thats the manly thing to do.

You're harmless. Just don't do anything too stupid.

Oh, so calling you a coward is ok and doesn't harm your family honor?

Is it a veiled threat or backing off when you say "Just don't do anything too stupid"?

This is like watching a toy poodle continue to bark as I go into its owners house and drink all his beer.

I apologize to you, Damo. I shouldn't have gotten so pissed and shouldn't have vented it on your site.

I just have a low tolerance for this sort of crap.
Not a problem. The site is partially to allow people to vent without going too far.

It does go too far when it crosses over to RL.

This is like watching a toy poodle continue to bark as I go into its owners house and drink all his beer.

I can assure you, I am no toy poodle. Maybe thats why your "family honor" is not bothered when I call you names?

Back