Civilization collapse

Civilization collapse

• I would do what ever it took to survive.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I would take my own life, if things got to bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would rather be dead, at the beginning.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I've been watching the WALKING DEAD marathon (seasons 1 and 2) and just wondered about something.

If a situation developed where society collapsed and I mean totally, with very little chance of the Government stepping in and enforcing order; what would you do or do you think you're capable of doing?

This could be a massive volcanic eruption, massive meteorite stike, virus run rampant, what ever earth shattering scenario you want.

Would you want to be among the living, would you rather be dead, or would you even take your own life?

Just curious.

i would go to billys house and steal his guns

i've played a lot of minecraft at this point. so i would spend my time building some type of fortress, small farm, etc. I would just pretend I was playing minecraft irl until I got bored and ragequit my life by killing myself.

i've played a lot of minecraft at this point. so i would spend my time building some type of fortress, small farm, etc. I would just pretend I was playing minecraft irl until I got bored and ragequit my life by killing myself.

I downloaded that game off a torrent but I just keep slugging trees and nothing ever turns into blocks......

Now add in the ones that die, for the only reason that they're to stupid to take care of themselves and/or to squemish to eat certain food.

Being squemish about eating food can actually be a positive in a world without antibiotics. Realistically, you're either going to have to have knowledge about how to make ammo or arrows to live a nomadic lifestyle, or knowledge about how to farm. There are few other paths to long-term survival in a world without civilization.

bro it's pretty hard to fail at minecraft.

go punch a tree but this time hold your mouse button down without letting it up and report back to me

If he has little experience with games, it's not so bad of a mistake to make, I guess. I mean, is it really rational that pressing the button a few times to punch the tree doesn't work whereas holding it down to continual punch does?

If he has little experience with games, it's not so bad of a mistake to make, I guess. I mean, is it really rational that pressing the button a few times to punch the tree doesn't work whereas holding it down to continual punch does?

well i dont know if that's the problem he is having. im guessing.

Being squemish about eating food can actually be a positive in a world without antibiotics. Realistically, you're either going to have to have knowledge about how to make ammo or arrows to live a nomadic lifestyle, or knowledge about how to farm. There are few other paths to long-term survival in a world without civilization.

I have this cartoon that I really need to get someone to draw up for me.
It has a skeleton sitting on the floor of a store, that is stocked with all kinds of canned food.
The skeleton is holding an unopened can and a old style can opener.
The caption reads:
HOW DO i WORK THIS THING

Why not just stay in michigan with Billy? Civilization crashed there a long, long time ago. They're used to it.

I would hold-up on the nearest military installation, and utilize all of the equipment that I can get my hands on. Hopefully, I would have a bunch of fellow soldiers/airmen/guardsmen to work with me on this.

I would hold-up on the nearest military installation, and utilize all of the equipment that I can get my hands on. Hopefully, I would have a bunch of fellow soldiers/airmen/guardsmen to work with me on this.
You could't lead a bun fight in a whore house. You'd be better off just calling Billy.

Back