Civilization collapse

Civilization collapse

• I would do what ever it took to survive.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I would take my own life, if things got to bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would rather be dead, at the beginning.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Hmm, the Seattle guy or the Ohio guy? People might believe that I used to kill sheep, as part of my Pacific Northwest serial killer training, but you clearly have the resume for banging them.
Well considering that Washington is the only State where it's legal to have sex with live stock (as long as they are under 40 pounds).

That would news to the rest of the south. We have plenty of fresh water. Most of our electricity if generated by hydro-electric plants.

We just get rain instead of snow.

Most of the south's electricity is generated by hydro?
That is totally wrong.

I am not in any way saying the south is ignorant.
Well not unless they keep voting republican :)
And there is that David Duke thing....

In any case they do not get most of their electricity from hydro sources.

Most of the south's electricity is generated by hydro?
That is totally wrong.

My apologies, I should have looked outside the Southern Companies areas. The Southern Company has been steadily backing down the amount of electricity generated by coal and rank 7th in the nation in hydroelectric power generation. I'm in the middle their range and have worked with them on several projects.

I am not in any way saying the south is ignorant.
Well not unless they keep voting republican :)
And there is that David Duke thing....

In any case they do not get most of their electricity from hydro sources.

As I said, I should have researched it. the projets I have been involved with were all hydro generated sources, and I did not look at additional info.

My apologies, I should have looked outside the Southern Companies areas. The Southern Company has been steadily backing down the amount of electricity generated by coal and rank 7th in the nation in hydroelectric power generation. I'm in the middle their range and have worked with them on several projects.

Some around here are backing down on coal and going to nat gas generators. Easier to spin up on demand, coal units are dirtier and take a long time to get cooking.

Back