'Closing This Thread With Mistaken Information In The Title'

Althea

Althea told me...........
Now THAT'S classic. You would have to close every one of T.A's threads.

I'm sure Evince doesn't mind, but the truth is it was a Republican who happened to vote for Hillary.

As thousands upon thousands did in '16.

I just got a good chuckle out of the reason for closing the thread.

I'm sure Evince doesn't mind, but the truth is it was a Republican who happened to vote for Hillary.

Link to that thread please.

What thread was it?

See post #3.

Thanks. Also saw the link and looked at it. How odd. I told one of my daughters about this place a couple of weeks ago. She took at look at the posts visible to a casual visitor (apparently you have to be logged in to see the War Zone stuff) and said that it looked awful and had a lot of whackjobs. Pretty much sums it up, eh? I wonder how many ppl find it during a Google search, take a look, and never return.

Thanks. Also saw the link and looked at it. How odd. I told one of my daughters about this place a couple of weeks ago. She took at look at the posts visible to a casual visitor (apparently you have to be logged in to see the War Zone stuff) and said that it looked awful and had a lot of whackjobs. Pretty much sums it up, eh? I wonder how many ppl find it during a Google search, take a look, and never return.

And yet /b/ is an extremely popular site. Go figure. :dunno:

There is a time limit to editing your OP and your title. Once you're past that time limit, you can ask a mod to alter it.

Perhaps Evince will learn his lesson?

Will Damocles learn his own hypocrisy?
I've seen those requests before. Truthfully, some nutter already posted that story

There is a time limit to editing your OP and your title. Once you're past that time limit, you can ask a mod to alter it.

Thanks

I didn’t know that

I hope not to make such a mistake again but hell I’m an actual human and not a Russo bot hole

Thanks

I didn’t know that

I hope not to make such a mistake again but hell I’m an actual human and not a Russo bot hole

Just edit your OP (your first post on your thread) and go advanced, you'll see where you can edit your title.

Where have I posted a thread that literally said that some lefty had done something that a Libertarian did then pretended that I had no recourse that would actually inform folks that the information in the thread was bad or pretended that moderators that would help didn't exist? If you can give me an example we can find some form of "hypocrisy" in which I participated.

Where have I posted a thread that literally said that some lefty had done something that a Libertarian did then pretended that I had no recourse that would actually inform folks that the information in the thread was bad or pretended that moderators that would help didn't exist? If you can give me an example we can find some form of "hypocrisy" in which I participated.
I think he was referring to the actual closing.

If 'mistaken' information in the title were a criteria for thread closings, you would be busy every day doing just that.

Back