Code Pink...Uncovered

I just saw this as I was getting ready to hit the bbq...I have really good friends and family hun...I am outspoken on all issues...blame it on 'real life' experience... vs the ole' college professors opinion..so to answer this hypothetical question...'Theory without fact is Hypothesis-fact without theory is chaos'....hope this answered your question...if not sorry, but I am just a simple guy...have a great night...I am so hungry! Night!

BB: "I just saw this as I was getting ready to hit the bbq..."

You mean the Bottle...not the bbq.

actually BattleBorn, you're not that bad. I like you because I feel really smart when I "talk" with you.

BB: "I just saw this as I was getting ready to hit the bbq..."

You mean the Bottle...not the bbq.

and this also applies to the goffer boy for 'Code Pink'...:321: go play with the 'pink' whatever it is they offer y'all for your on the knee service...yuk...ya are a sick puppie!

I'm not a member of code pink either. I actually do support Hillary for Prez. And I do like code pink's activism.

By the way, the code pink website is down today.....

Well no.....

Is that a yes or no to you smoking crack?

unless you are referring to the verticle smile 'Crack'...and certainly not yours or darlas of violas...clam chowder is cool but only on conservative women who do proper maintenance and limit the intake..sorry ya failed the test...lol Now back to the bbq...I'm done with this show and tell for tonight!

I just saw this as I was getting ready to hit the bbq...I have really good friends and family hun...I am outspoken on all issues...blame it on 'real life' experience... vs the ole' college professors opinion..so to answer this hypothetical question...'Theory without fact is Hypothesis-fact without theory is chaos'....hope this answered your question...if not sorry, but I am just a simple guy...have a great night...I am so hungry! Night!

Hi Cutie, we sound like we have a lot in common.

Send me a PM sometime.

Smooches

Naw....

Do you have a laptop on the grill?

Watch out for that splattering grease, man!

but the pc is within reach of the screen door...and by the way 'kudos'...me thinks ya are a cop too...your sense of humor is familiar...yah the greese sucks when it hits ya on the legs wearing cut-offs...lol

unless you are referring to the verticle smile 'Crack'...and certainly not yours or darlas of violas...clam chowder is cool but only on conservative women who do proper maintenance and limit the intake..sorry ya failed the test...lol Now back to the bbq...I'm done with this show and tell for tonight!

You are such a stereotypical conservative.

Yeah right donny boy...

HA HA HA, Very very VERY Good.

and when was the last time ya bit into a 'Walker Texas Ranger Super Burger'...lotsa cheese,jalopeno peppers,onions,salsa.tomatoes,lettuce and all the other condiments...been a long time eh' rest homes really suck eh'???

and when was the last time ya bit into a 'Walker Texas Ranger Super Burger'...lotsa cheese,jalopeno peppers,onions,salsa.tomatoes,lettuce and all the other condiments...been a long time eh' rest homes really suck eh'???

Is that cop humor? No wonder Darla doesn't want any part of that.

Never, and I much prefer Bratwurst.,

Anyway, My comment had nothing to do with the food. and I'm sure you know that. But you dan't have to play dumb, you have become quite proficient.

When are you going to describe that Line I crossed, and your future action regarding your threat???? (or is that treat???

Hummm...

Never, and I much prefer Bratwurst.,

Anyway, My comment had nothing to do with the food. and I'm sure you know that. But you dan't have to play dumb, you have become quite proficient.

When are you going to describe that Line I crossed, and your future action regarding your threat???? (or is that treat???

And what threat are you referring to? Never mind I did say I would have to spank you from time to time for making stupid statements and such!:argue:

Back