Code Pink...Uncovered

Just Curious.....

So who on this board actually believes 'Code Pink' is nothing more than a 'Bored Housewives club' vs a actual radical Communist organization hell bent on destroying our hard fought for way of life?

I suspect the usual suspects will come forward and defend Darla the daughter of Jane! or it will be ignored as no one wants to admit 'Code Pink' is a threat!

Admitting it is a threat or fearing that it might be a threat and overreacting ?
You have too much fear.

Of course if I had a bunch of pissed women going up against what I was supporting I would be scared too.
But then I have no fear of them, because I basically agree with them :)

They are coming for ya BB.

Last edited:
Nooo...

Admitting it is a threat or fearing that it might be a threat and overreacting ?
You have too much fear.

Of course if I had a bunch of pissed women going up against what I was supporting I would be scared too.
But then I have no fear of them, because I basically agree with them :)

They are coming for ya BB.

My retirement replacements are coming for them...maybe a few sypathizers as well...just food for thought! So, now you adhere to the Communist manifesto...interesting USC!

So who on this board actually believes 'Code Pink' is nothing more than a 'Bored Housewives club' vs a actual radical Communist organization hell bent on destroying our hard fought for way of life?

I suspect the usual suspects will come forward and defend Darla the daughter of Jane! or it will be ignored as no one wants to admit 'Code Pink' is a threat!
Talk to AHZ. I am sure he believes that most of the members have no idea that it is a front for a communist cabal.

Say What????

Talk to AHZ. I am sure he believes that most of the members have no idea that it is a front for a communist cabal.

LOL...it really does not matter...ahz is just entertainment...I really don't believe he believes everything he says...He wants to be a 'Shock Jock':doh:

And for the record 'Code Pink' is a threat...they are aligned with several radical terrorist groups and have given monetary support as well as physical support!

LOL...it really does not matter...ahz is just entertainment...I really don't believe he believes everything he says...He wants to be a 'Shock Jock':doh:

And for the record 'Code Pink' is a threat...they are aligned with several radical terrorist groups and have given monetary support as well as physical support!

There are non-radical terrorist groups?

Do they blow up stuff in moderation?

Question for you....

There are non-radical terrorist groups?

Do they blow up stuff in moderation?

How long have you been a charter member of 'Code Pink'? Are you familiar with their mission? How much training have you received from 'Code Pink' et al?

And by the way what is up with the 'Cloaking' are you also a 'Battlestar Galactica' fan...ya do know ya are visible to some!

How long have you been a charter member of 'Code Pink'? Are you familiar with their mission? How much training have you received from 'Code Pink' et al?

And by the way what is up with the 'Cloaking' are you also a 'Battlestar Galactica' fan...ya do know ya are visible to some!

No, not to "some". To Damo.

I have been a charter member for almost two years, and I have received a lot of highly advanced training. We are getting ready to make our move.

Ahhhh....how cute. An old conservative guy, is "watching" and obsessing about a liberal woman half his age.....

Tip to grandpa: You'd have a better shot, by not acting like a pervert!

:clink:

Lmao....

Ahhhh....how cute. An old conservative guy, is "watching" and obsessing about a liberal woman half his age.....

Tip to grandpa: You'd have a better shot, by not acting like a pervert!

:clink:

Sorry not interested in Darla in that way...but carry on el stud! However I do believe she is just BS'n about her affiliation with 'Code Pink'...It was fun watching all of you lonely souls coming to the aid of the Damsel in distress though!:corn:

Back