Coffee

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
I always stop in this cafe before my morning paddle on the weekends.

I can't tell a damn bit of difference between the Panamanian, Sumatran, Ethiopian, and Colombian roasts.

I think its a gimmick. :mad:

I dont do coffee anymore. I do drink over a pot of green tea a day though.
Loved coffee and did the same with it. I realised it was going to kill me so I switched to tea. Now to drink coffee I have to fu fu it up. Its funny before I quit it I drank next to 0 fu fu coffee.

Last edited:
I always stop in this cafe before my morning paddle on the weekends.

I can't tell a damn bit of difference between the Panamanian, Sumatran, Ethiopian, and Colombian roasts.

I think its a gimmick. :mad:
The only very noticeable difference for most people is in the roast. There is a major flavor difference between a dark roast or a light roast for instance.

The differences in Sumatran over Columbian is far more subtle, and usually overcome by the age of the bean. In about a weak some of the oils already evaporate and it begins to take much of the natural flavor away.

I hate starbucks coffee. too bitter because they burn their beans. I get my coffee at the local store. Yum yum! I'm drinking some right now. Mmmmmm.

I used to go to dunkin donuts for coffee, but here in portland, they're are very few if any at all. They don't do donuts in this town. Even krispy kreme is a ghost town.

And you can't get a bacon egg and cheese on a hard roll here either. They don't even know what you're talking about.

Just a couple of east coast things I miss really bad. I mean really bad.

The only very noticeable difference for most people is in the roast. There is a major flavor difference between a dark roast or a light roast for instance.

The differences in Sumatran over Columbian is far more subtle, and usually overcome by the age of the bean. In about a weak some of the oils already evaporate and it begins to take much of the natural flavor away.

Thanks Dr. Coffee. :)

I've been steering clear of sumatran beans, ever since I found out that indonesians make coffee from cat poop.

Aussies go crazy for cat poo coffee

Kopi Luwak, made in neighboring Indonesia from coffee beans excreted by native civet cats, is reputedly the world's rarest and most expensive coffee, painstakingly extracted by hand from the animals' forest droppings.

http://www.reuters.com/article/life...src=051607_0854_ARTICLE_PROMO_also_on_reuters

This morning.........

Folgers Vanilla bean roast with a splash of Irish Cream...Jimmy Dean Sausage,cheese and egg breakfast sandwich...too lazy to cook this morning!

Fact...too much of anything will kill you.........

hows coffee going to kill you, I overuse it now like I did pot in the 80's.
8 times a day:clink:

Coffee,pot or whatever...many have died of Pancreatic Cancer from abuse of coffee..as well as many died from lung cancer from pot or cigarette abuse, heck even some have died from the above listed not doing anything....LOL!:pke:

Coffee is the nectar of the gods. There is little doubt that knowledge helps.

If you have truly fresh beans, ground less than 10 minutes before brewing you will find that coffee tastes quite a bit different than you have been led to believe.

Shit Howdy.............

Coffee is the nectar of the gods. There is little doubt that knowledge helps.

If you have truly fresh beans, ground less than 10 minutes before brewing you will find that coffee tastes quite a bit different than you have been led to believe.

Just a country boy here...I buy the cans such as folgers et al...already processed...no time to play with silly beans...work to do don't cha know?

LOL...and what can I respond to......

Then you get what you are willing to put into it. Pre ground coffee will be bitter.

but yeah! but I am retired and tired...gota make do with the simple pleasuers in life as to what I can afford...ya willbe there oneday no matter what your broker tells ya...just a fact of life on a fixed income...pa-lease get real...bison breath/ country bumpkin on a Saturday night!

but yeah! but I am retired and tired...gota make do with the simple pleasuers in life as to what I can afford...ya willbe there oneday no matter what your broker tells ya...just a fact of life on a fixed income...pa-lease get real...bison breath/ country bumpkin on a Saturday night!
Retired doesn't mean dead. But I wasn't insulting you, simply giving information. Your coffee will be bitter because it is dried up pieces of what it once was. Coffee is much sweeter than people realize.

Nope not dead for sure...just yet.........

Retired doesn't mean dead. But I wasn't insulting you, simply giving information. Your coffee will be bitter because it is dried up pieces of what it once was. Coffee is much sweeter than people realize.

But a realist and one who has been there done that...ya will see my point of view in your near future..nobody promised me a Rose Garden...and I did not expect one...just a point of view that came true...get real damo...life is real dreams are cool but not by any stretch of the imagination true...
:D

I dont do coffee anymore. I do drink over a pot of green tea a day though.
Loved coffee and did the same with it. I realised it was going to kill me so I switched to tea. Now to drink coffee I have to fu fu it up. Its funny before I quit it I drank next to 0 fu fu coffee.

It'll kill you? lol

Coffee isn't likely to kill you. There are enough antioxidants packed in there to make you live forever.

Back