Coffee

Like most everything, it is dependent on the quantity you drink. In large part, most of the problems with drinking coffee is that it can magnify other conditions.

a good article....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4346042/

That is a good article! I'd learned some time ago that excessive coffee intake can contribute to pancreatic cancer; glad to learn that isn't so. I'd be in trouble.

I buy my beans in bulk and have them shipped, French Roast Colombian (and yes there is a definite difference among sources!). I grind the beans fresh for each pot, right before starting the drip. I add nothing. There's nothing quite like the rich, smooth taste of good coffee, and I like it fairly strong.

Trog is correct. Single malt scotch is the nectar of the gods.:)

yeah, webmd will also dispell some myths about coffee and provide a more accurate description of what it can do. Personally I just don't like the caffeine high and low. Not to mention the taste of coffee.

yeah, webmd will also dispell some myths about coffee and provide a more accurate description of what it can do. Personally I just don't like the caffeine high and low. Not to mention the taste of coffee.

You probably haven't had real, quality coffee.

I'm more addicted to Orange Juice than I am to coffee. I don't need coffee every morning. I drink OJ every morning without fail.

Back