Coffee

Coffee sucks. It tastes like crap and is bad for you. I will never understand why so many people like it. In addition, those that add 64 things to it to make it taste better are rather amusing to me.

Chasers Rock.

Its a drug store available little pill that I swear works great for everyone I know who takes it.

Im stocking up this christmas for all my family.

We have a wedding the 22nd and the regular Christmas celebrations.

LMAO at this child of the Corn..........

Coffee sucks. It tastes like crap and is bad for you. I will never understand why so many people like it. In addition, those that add 64 things to it to make it taste better are rather amusing to me.

who thinks Pepsi Cola is a righteous morning drink!:cof1:

I cant drink a whole can of any soda other than gingerale.

I cant even fucking imagine drinking it in the morning.

Chasers Rock.

Its a drug store available little pill that I swear works great for everyone I know who takes it.

Im stocking up this christmas for all my family.

We have a wedding the 22nd and the regular Christmas celebrations.

did you snatch up a bunch of those kiddie beads made out of Rolffies or something ?

Coffee doesn't suck if you drink the right stuff.

The way most people drink it, they're just trying to suck some caffeine in, because pre-ground folgers shit tastes terrible. I don't know why they don't just buy an energy drink or caffeine pills, for christ sake.

The caffiene in MT Dew and coffee effect me very differently. I can drink a dew and go right to sleep. If I drink coffee I do not sleep for 3-4 hours. May feel like crap , but do not sleep.

The caffiene in MT Dew and coffee effect me very differently. I can drink a dew and go right to sleep. If I drink coffee I do not sleep for 3-4 hours. May feel like crap , but do not sleep.

Mountain dew does have a lot less caffeine than coffee.

But even if I drink and energy drink that is like a soda, it still makes me want to go right to sleep. Coffee honestly must do something different with the caffeine.

Well, okay. If this thread is expanding to beverages beyond coffee, let me plug Jamba Juice.

Jamba Juice fruit and veggie smoothies are the bomb.

Back