College football rankings?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
No....I have a thing for math. It's obvious. Look at both the win/loss column, common opponents and Quality wins (wins against winning programs and ranked teams). It become obvous that the Pac 10 is the best conference in football this year. SEC is great at the top....not so great after the top 3. For example. There are 6 teams in the Pact 10 better than the 4th best team in the SEC.

lol okay. Wow. Your knowledge of football rivals your knowledge of politics.

He's never recovered from lsu crushing Ohio state for the national championsip. It's sad now with cawacko having to deal with Stanford dropping 55 on sc at home they are theft with childish dribble.

Topper, I have to agree with Mott here. After you leave the top 3 in our conference, we see several average teams and several that suck.

TN has defense, but thats about it. Arkansas looke good a few times. And Ole Miss was over-rated as hell.

SC & KY didn't show anyone anything. Vandy, MS State & Auburn suck.

Georgia would have trouble winning against anyone.

I think Bama and the Gators can beat anyone in the nation this year. And I think LSU could give plenty of teams fits and beat most of them.

But 3 out of 12 doesn't make for the best conference.
Exactly, where as the PAC 10 has 6 teams of the caliber of LSU or better this year.

He's never recovered from lsu crushing Ohio state for the national championsip. It's sad now with cawacko having to deal with Stanford dropping 55 on sc at home they are theft with childish dribble.
Actually it was losing to Florida in the National Championship game twice in one year that we couldn't swallow. Losing to LSU when you pussies had a home field advantage for a game that should have been at a neutral site doesn't bother us as much. We know how uncomfortable LSU is about playing away from home. They miss their mommies! :pke:

Ga would beat half of the pac 10 even in there down year.
Check a listing of AP voters by state. Clue Cali has the most
Ole Miss was overrated at 4, now they are underrated and would beat many teams in the 13-20 range even though not ranked.
I don't get how you guy's zero out or nearly the top 1 & 3 spots, no 8 LSU (Best BCS team ever).

The pac 10 is better with the trojans back in the middle and a couple of top 15's. They may wind up with a clain to second best if the big twelve stumbles.
The SEC is way out front by miles. You can critisize experts all you want, I think the AP is highly biased to USC. But like political experts making calls, these are the people who make good livings at analyzing it.
1. SEC by miles
2. Big twelve is a ? with OK falling off a cliff
3. Pac10
4. Big 10 could be 3 or even 2 if Buckeyes win as they should, Iowa wins and they should. It could wind up with Penn State making the diff hopefully not at my tigers expense.

The pac 10 is better with the trojans back in the middle and a couple of top 15's. They may wind up with a clain to second best if the big twelve stumbles.
The SEC is way out front by miles. You can critisize experts all you want, I think the AP is highly biased to USC. But like political experts making calls, these are the people who make good livings at analyzing it.
1. SEC by miles
2. Big twelve is a ? with OK falling off a cliff
3. Pac10
4. Big 10 could be 3 or even 2 if Buckeyes win as they should, Iowa wins and they should. It could wind up with Penn State making the diff hopefully not at my tigers expense.
Well at the end of the year we can tote up which conferences had the most wins against rated non-conf teams (regular season) and bowl wins and we'll know who the better conference is. Right now it's just an opinion but based on numbers and not some idiot journalists opinion, The PAC 10 is the best conference top to bottom this year, so far.

Certainly the Oregon teams are doing the PAC-10 proud this year. I've been really impressed with the U, and State is generally a pretty decent team. The UW has been decent, but WSU has been the bottom of the barrel. I haven't really paid attention to Cal or UCLA, but Stanford did managed to beat the UW, even though we beat USC. I am going to put all of my faith in Oregon to lead the PAC-10 to glory, though...

Back