College Football?

C

Cancel3

College football starts in about two months.

Anyone have any predictions?

Ohio State is ranked #1 again. Anyone care to predict which SEC team beats them in the bowl?

Just that it's not even questionable that with 2 BCS championships LSU is by far the best program. And we have the fastest player in the history of college football.

Just that it's not even questionable that with 2 BCS championships LSU is by far the best program. And we have the fastest player in the history of college football.

If Georgia had played all of their season like they did the second half last year, it would have been a much better SEC Championship.

I think it will either be GA & LSU or GA & UA in the SEC Championship this year.

And if the Bulldogs run their schedule undefeated, they will destroy anyone they play in a bowl game.

Two years ago Florida ruined OSU's season. Last year LSU ruined OSU's season. I am betting Georgia ruins it this year.

But LSU is certainly the top team to date.

Georgia is going to be LSU' toughest game, luckily it's at home.
Ohio Slow will not get in again, because they will tank and look as weak as a pac 10 team.

If Georgia had played all of their season like they did the second half last year, it would have been a much better SEC Championship.

I think it will either be GA & LSU or GA & UA in the SEC Championship this year.

And if the Bulldogs run their schedule undefeated, they will destroy anyone they play in a bowl game.

Two years ago Florida ruined OSU's season. Last year LSU ruined OSU's season. I am betting Georgia ruins it this year.

But LSU is certainly the top team to date.

UA just lost Jimmy Johns.

He decided it would be a good idea to sell cocaine to undercover officers 5 different times.

UA will be good still this year under Saban but it hurts to lose JJ.

UA just lost Jimmy Johns.

He decided it would be a good idea to sell cocaine to undercover officers 5 different times.

UA will be good still this year under Saban but it hurts to lose JJ.

Losing JJ will hurt. We were already thin on defense, thats why he was transfered to the D side of the ball.

This year we will be in the hunt for the SEC West. Next year we will be in the top 10.

Do they do anything significantly different than the other programs or do you just like the way that sounds?

Do they do anything significantly different than the other programs or do you just like the way that sounds?
Considering I am NOT a UGA fan - TO HELL WITH GEORGIA! - it's rather a compliment.

Georgia rules the west with Marino, Stafford, and company.

Are you suggesting that Georgia will beat whoever they play in the SEC championship? If so, I agree.

If you are suggesting that Georgia will win the SEC West, I'd have to correct you.

I'm suggesting the win the right to play mighty LSU, I would never give it to the Dwags ahead of time.

ROLL TIDE!

This will be Bama's year. They may not win a NC, but they will be contenders.

I don't think losing Johns hurts us a bit, he was not a factor last season, and we are good in that position. It will be interesting to see if Saban elects to play some of his freshmen studs or redshirt them, he has a nice stable coming up. Look for JPW to be a much improved QB this year, the Hoover scandal is over now, and he can focus on his game. Opening with Clemson is a little tough, but I like starting off with a tough game, it lets us know right off what we have and what we need to fix. Besides, Clemson... it's like Auburn Lite. ;)

ROLL TIDE!

This will be Bama's year. They may not win a NC, but they will be contenders.

I don't think losing Johns hurts us a bit, he was not a factor last season, and we are good in that position. It will be interesting to see if Saban elects to play some of his freshmen studs or redshirt them, he has a nice stable coming up. Look for JPW to be a much improved QB this year, the Hoover scandal is over now, and he can focus on his game. Opening with Clemson is a little tough, but I like starting off with a tough game, it lets us know right off what we have and what we need to fix. Besides, Clemson... it's like Auburn Lite. ;)

The only reason we needed Johns was that we need linebackers. We lost a lot of top performers on defense.

Wilson will be much improved if he learned his lesson last year. He started believing his press clippings and started getting a big head. He has the talent, but he is also a 3rd year starter who is on his 3rd offensive coordinator.

I am looking forward to seeing Terrence Cody on the field. 6'5" and 395 lbs is a lotta defensive lineman. He will have to be double-teamed and that leaves someone free.

This will be a better year than last year, thats for sure. But next year we will be in the top 10, and possibly playing for #1.

was Johns the stud freshman Linebacker.
JPW better show something this year, did his daddy purchase a building on Bama's campus.
Clemson might tap that ass if your not carefull.

was Johns the stud freshman Linebacker.
JPW better show something this year, did his daddy purchase a building on Bama's campus.
Clemson might tap that ass if your not carefull.

Johns was a gifted athlete. He would have made a good linebacker. He had the speed.

But someone will step up. We will have to use some freshmen, but someone will step up.

Clemson is a worry, but not the biggest one I have. I am more worried about playing at Georgia than anything else.

IF he was your top lB last year your in serious trouble.

He hadn't played linebacker yet. He was moved during spring practices. He played some linebacker in high school, so it wasn't a complete change for him.

No, last year we had enough top quality linebackers that we didn't need him on defense.

Back