College Football?

Miles will tear Saban a new ass Yet again.

Miles has won with a lot of Saban's players. And he called some odd plays at the end of a lot of games last year. He came close to losing more than he did because of his play calling.

This year Miles may win. But we play at LSU this year. And we have always had a good record playing at Baton Rouge.

I guess we will have 117 days until we know for sure.

But I don't recall last year being much of a win for such a highly touted team. For the National Champions to have beaten a 7-6 team by only one touchdown seems kinda odd. In fact, I recall that LSU had to come back and score twice at the end to beat us.

Winning is always tough in BAMA and Auburn, even though we have won most of our games at bama the last few times.
You'll have not easy game in B.R. even though you have the fastly more experienced QB.

Winning is always tough in BAMA and Auburn, even though we have won most of our games at bama the last few times.
You'll have not easy game in B.R. even though you have the fastly more experienced QB.

I was looking back over the records of the Bama/LSU games. In Baton Rouge, in the last 30 years, we are 16-3-1. I am worried about the game, but more worried about playing at Georgia. The last time we went to GA, we came home with both QBs out for injuries.

When was he at LSU?

I just have the year, location & score on the site.

I'm not into ancient history, I only talk about the Saban forward years. LOL

I hardly think looking back over 30 years as ancient history.

But I can understand why you would want to be selective.

But I don't recall last year being much of a win for such a highly touted team. For the National Champions to have beaten a 7-6 team by only one touchdown seems kinda odd. In fact, I recall that LSU had to come back and score twice at the end to beat us.

We wore that ass out for 3 1/2 quarters, and they knew it. A co-worker friend who is an AVID LSU fan, actually turned the game off and went out to eat dinner, thinking his team was done! The only reason we lost that game was depth on the line, nothing else. That will likely not be a problem this season.

We wore that ass out for 3 1/2 quarters, and they knew it. A co-worker friend who is an AVID LSU fan, actually turned the game off and went out to eat dinner, thinking his team was done! The only reason we lost that game was depth on the line, nothing else. That will likely not be a problem this season.

We tapped that ass and one by a TD, of course we wore that wussy ass out in the 4th gtr.
It'll be much worse a thrashing in Death Valley this year. JPW will be doing his best Brody Croyle imitation looking up at the lights from his backside.:clink:

We tapped that ass and one by a TD, of course we wore that wussy ass out in the 4th gtr.
It'll be much worse a thrashing in Death Valley this year. JPW will be doing his best Brody Croyle imitation looking up at the lights from his backside.:clink:

Um, not quite accurate. LSU scored 2 TDs in the last 3 mins of the 4th quarter. So you tapped it for about 20% of the 4th quarter.

And the QB that you sing the praises of was the reason LSU won. He fumbled and LSU recovered.

when you face a weak ass offense like bama's you can easily play it safe and just beat on them till the easy knock out punch comes.
Check this who did you guys lose to besides us again last year.
Someone had a sing on the highway in North La don't worry about Bamma they can't get through Monroe.

when you face a weak ass offense like bama's you can easily play it safe and just beat on them till the easy knock out punch comes.
Check this who did you guys lose to besides us again last year.
Someone had a sing on the highway in North La don't worry about Bamma they can't get through Monroe.

Seems to me, LSU lost to UAB a few years ago. That's like losing to Monroe High School.... in fact, Monroe High could probably take UAB on a given Saturday.

We lost to Georgia in overtime, Florida State, LSU, MS State, Auburn and Lousianna-Monroe. No avoidance from me.

We have had shitty coaching for the last few years, and huge NCAA restrictions before that. Yes, Shula sucked. A classmate of my son's was on the sidelines Shula's last year. After sending a play in Shula turned to one of the players and said "That should work, right?". Shula had no clue what he was doing.

Was last year a failure? Not at all. We played GA into overtime, beat TN so bad their ears rang, and played the National Champions better than most on their schedule.

But last year and this year are building years. Next year we will be in the hunt.

Back