Completed my project yesterday!

What do you mean I'm changing my tune? I've been bitching about the damn illegals and this letting them in and turning them lose.Most don't know anything about how we do things here and they don't even speak English!

Then why hasn't Joe and the (appointed border czar) Ho done anything to slow the influx of illegals? What the hell are we supposed to do with them all? Churches can't feed them all for free. So it falls on us taxpayers. And now with 87,000 more IRS agents, don't be surprised if you get audited.

200w.webp

Most don't know anything about how we do things here

As if arby can tell who is undocumented

7Abm.gif

As if arby can tell who is undocumented

7Abm.gif

..not to mention his fear of the IRS. LOL

Most likely, he got the IRS fear from Tucker. I listened to Tucker talking about it last night. Who fears the IRS the most? Tax cheats.

Who fears the law the most? Criminals.

Who fears democracy the most? White Supremacists who see themselves losing the majority vote in a few years.

Listening to people in line this morning only one group sounded like this is life and death situation, but this is a very liberal city....and they feel they've got everything to lose...I don't think our groups is of the same mindset... It can't get much worse...and we've been finding ways to deal with it...

<shrug> When people are claiming the election is rigged before the results are even counted, and their constituency buys that nonsense, that's nothing but being motivated by ignorance and fear. And yes, there are people online, some of them here, who think that Democrats, if they win a majority, will first make them get gay married, then come murder them in their homes.

I had to pay for several wars and campaigns I didn’t support, plus fat cat bail outs. It’s what we do as Americans.

Agreed. We control our taxes through democracy, as is happening today.

The main problem I see today is voters who want to eliminate taxes but demand more Federal services.

Notice the JPP RWNJs who want the Feds to go into various states, usually CA and NY, to control what their citizens have voted into law per the 10th Amendment.

It's wrong to keep raising the national debt and kicking the debt can down the road for America's grandchildren to pay off. Better to raise taxes on corporations and start paying off our debt now.

After 40 years, it appears Voodoo Economics isn't working.

From 20 years ago after Bush the Lesser greatly increased the national debt:
https://www.faireconomy.org/trickle_down_economics_four_reasons
TRICKLE-DOWN ECONOMICS: FOUR REASONS WHY IT JUST DOESN'T WORK
1. Cutting the top tax rate does not lead to economic growth.
2. Cutting the top tax rate does not lead to income growth.
3. Cutting the top tax rate does not lead to wage growth.
4. Cutting the top tax rate does not lead to job creation.

<shrug> When people are claiming the election is rigged before the results are even counted, and their constituency buys that nonsense, that's nothing but being motivated by ignorance and fear. And yes, there are people online, some of them here, who think that Democrats, if they win a majority, will first make them get gay married, then come murder them in their homes.
A bit partisan aren't you? :) I'm not sure where you get these wild one sided "claims" from..... In the real world this morning, there were the ones with OSU sweatshirts, and the ones with #roeroeroeurvote/vagina shirts and real lacy jabots... (As for online (JPP), the temperature is "high" here, as you mentioned..but the extremists hang out all day, so no worries when it comes to the real world...thank goodness:))

A bit partisan aren't you? :) I'm not sure where you get these wild one sided "claims" from..... In the real world this morning, there were the ones with OSU sweatshirts, and the ones with #roeroeroeurvote/vagina shirts and real lacy jabots... (As for online (JPP), the temperature is "high" here, as you mentioned..but the extremists hang out all day, so no worries when it comes to the real world...thank goodness:))

Yes, of course I'm partisan. So are you. But only one side makes up stories about stolen elections, and Democrats being pedophile lizard people. I keep telling you, I make my decisions based on evidence. Today's Republican at least the MAGA ones, push lies and propaganda.

Yes, of course I'm partisan. So are you. But only one side makes up stories about stolen elections, and Democrats being pedophile lizard people. I keep telling you, I make my decisions based on evidence. Today's Republican at least the MAGA ones, push lies and propaganda.

Okay... it's wonderful to be able to have civil conversations and be able to agree to disagree... the two of us may be able to change this forum after all..someday..
Probably not today... I'm going shopping for Chef Boyardee for a raffle basket... see you later!!

You know, people like that aren't going to do anything. Just like our fat, incel buddy Matt Dillon, they make threats all the time, talk about how tough they are - it's a fantasy.

It cracks me up when they do it, it does frighten some people though. I wish they'd stop for that reason.

I have kids, so it is best not to risk it. They are telling parents not to have pictures of their children online. The school will blur out their faces in any pictures it puts online. It is crazy, but better to go with the flow than to risk my kids.

Hooray! Started fencing in part of my back yard a while back. Little at a time when I had time. Put up 120 feet or so of nice Cedar fencing with treated lumber for the bones. 10 foot 4x4 posts every 8 feet sunk 4 feet in the ground encased in concrete. Decorative caps on top of each post. Three entrances for easy in and out. Dog proof. Built to last. Glad its done.

Looks pretty much like this.... 3rd pic down in left row.

https://denverfenceguys.com/residential-fence/cedar-wood-fence/#iLightbox[gallery_image_1]/5

I let my posts extend 2 inches above the cedar pickets though and installed decorative caps on top. Come spring im gonna top the whole thing off with solar lighting. Party central baby! :)

I hope you used treated fence screws instead of using one of those nailing guns.

My neighbor and I had a discussion about this, and my neighbor said that was a waste of time and money.

The first high wind came by and most of his pickets ended up in my yard! :laugh:

Last edited:
I hope you used treated fence screws instead of using one of those nailing guns.

My neighbor and I had a discussion about this, and my neighbor said that was a waste of time and money.

The first high wind came by and most of his pickets ended up in my yard! :laugh:

Absolutely. There isnt a single nail in the whole thing. All high quality EXTERIOR construction screws. Makes everything do much more stable. Plus,...when you do have to replace a picket or 2 sometime down the line it makes it so much easier.

Absolutely. There isnt a single nail in the whole thing. All high quality EXTERIOR construction screws. Makes everything do much more stable. Plus,...when you do have to replace a picket or 2 sometime down the line it makes it so much easier.

I really get into fencing. I built mine, and my other next door neighbors. I capped the Cedar Board on Board fence with a redwood trim and a 2 x 6 cap all the way around the top. My Tomcat loves to use it as a perch and be my watch CAT! :laugh:

I only build 7 foot tall fences. I also used the metal 12 foot poles, and then trimmed off the tops and built a case around the poles with the pickets, so that they look like 6 x 6 posts. I also leveled the top of the fence all the way around so that it looked perfectly horizontal to the roof lines.

Then I hand stained the fences, with those staining mittens, a nice light brown color that coordinated with the neighborhood rooftops. I did it in freezing temperatures. NOW THAT SUCKED! But my son helped out a lot.

I never just cut out the gates, like they use to of old, I build them to blend perfectly in with the fence and install them last.

It's fun work really. I only charge 45 bucks a foot. Well, that was before they raised the prices on everything!

Last edited:
I really get into fencing. I built mine, and my other next door neighbors. I capped the Cedar Board on Board fence with a redwood trim and a 2 x 6 cap all the way around the top. My Tomcat loves to use it as a perch and be my watch CAT! :laugh:

I only build 7 foot tall fences. I also used the metal 12 foot poles, and then trimmed off the tops and built a case around the poles with the pickets, so that they look like 6 x 6 posts. I also leveled the top of the fence all the way around so that it looked perfectly horizontal to the roof lines.

Then I hand stained the fences, with those staining mittens, a nice light brown color that coordinated with the neighborhood rooftops. I did it in freezing temperatures. NOW THAT SUCKED! But my son helped out a lot.

I never just cut out the gates, like they use to of old, I build them to blend perfectly in with the fence and install them last.

It's fun work really. I only charge 45 bucks a foot. Well, that was before they raised the prices on everything!

That sounds AWESOME. Well done my man! Mine are all 6 footers,....thats code where I live or I would have went higher. I did my doors like you did as well. As an added bonus,......fences make great neighbors! LOL

That sounds AWESOME. Well done my man! Mine are all 6 footers,....thats code where I live or I would have went higher. I did my doors like you did as well. As an added bonus,......fences make great neighbors! LOL

My neighbors are great. Couldn't ask for better neighbors.

But, now I want to move to the woods in the country, where fences are see through or nowhere in sight- even better.

I want to build a huge Barn, and live in the loft I will build above it..

Not really a barn, but resembles one, where you can ride your Harley right into the Jam room or the bottom floor.

Thinking about a pole barn construction!

When I replaced the boards of our back deck back in the Seattle area, I did use wood screws. For the rotted railing boards too. Then came the redwood stain. Not my fav job, but we did need to stain once every other year.

Back