Comrades

I lifted a few thousand pounds up a hill today. I can add the Kwik Stop Corner mart to my list of contacts.

I watched the 49ers vs Green Bay game today. I'm exhausted! But '9ers won! all due to my hard work as a fan. Whoosh.

there is something weird when a mod no less, in peak condition, via op, is clamoring for my attention, along with a maybe terrorist.

Perhaps you guys can slow down?

Well, I am a pansy, usually I do nothing on a day.

It's funny, people came up to my on my trip, they could see my pack and that I wasn't a local, and they'd ask me where I was heading from. I'd say 'Picayune', and they'd look at me like I was a crazy person. And I wasn't even half done. When I got back to the house, I gobbled up all of the food and water I could find, and then slept for four hours. I hear these things aren't quite as hard if you aren't a crazy person like me, and don't plan your trip with no lunch or breaks in mind.

“It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” - Ernest "The Jew" Hemingway

i woke up at noon today, watched the pats and the sox, drank some beer, surfed the net, then bbq'd and watched back to the future followed by boardwalk empire and then breaking bad.

annie? Surely you jest? Just who could you possibly offend? I mean, who the hell would actually care enough to be offended by anything you might say? Romantically stalked by a mod here? Paranoia hitting you hard again?

Petula

Back