Conservatives Going Ape-shit Because Muslim Wants to Be Sworn in With Koran

Which movie is that exactly... We shop elsewhere too, but I think it may be for different reasons.

Too late here, WM ran most of the other businesses off before I even moved here....I do support local business as much as I am able.
I buy my gas at the local country grocery, I support 2 local hardware stores, unfortuantely the locally owned drug store sucks, so I go to a national chain.

so they have a movie on that now ? Humph I have known that kind of stuff for years. Increasing profit in short time views creates much larger problems down the road.

it is really frightening how they are such terrible corporate citizens and how they mistreat their employees..... the movie is an eye opener.

I saw a special on Walmart the other day. The place is run like a fuckin cult. They had all these managers and corporate wackos sitting in a big arena and they were preaching how great Walmart is to them like it was a Church service. Then, these wackos go back to their home towns and do some stupid ass Walmart Chant in the middle of a freakin store with all the employees to get them ready for the day. It's scary how these people run the show.

LOL, You must have never been to any of that kind of stuff.
Do you actually think they are in business to serve us ?

On that note dave , I was once on a flight that was full of Mary K ladies going back from a sales convention or something, boy were they pumped up. Damn near chocked on the perfume vapors though....

Hummm....

Liberals don't shop at Wal-Mart retard.

and my guess is you will just blow hot air instead of really fighting any fight. lol..

Well since you seem to claim to know all about me...I had better return all the money the VA has sent me for my 20% disabilty...tattos with a story...not like you and yours...;) ***sneaks*** off into the sunset to lick my wounds!

Hummm...

do you want to seriously debate issues? are you even intellectually capable of such debate, or are you really only capable of silly one liners?

I think that you should go arm yourself and go down to your local mosque and fight the good fight by slaughtering the assembled worshippers there so that those crazy muslims who purport to be patriotic American citizens won't cut off your head first. Be bold. Be preemptive. Be an asshole. But leave this site in search of others more to your way of thinking.

I will not respond ...less I would dignify this stupid diatribe!

Just a simple observation, returning to the original subject of this thread.

The verb "to go" implies movement from one place or state to another, different place or state. Ergo, conservatives cannot "go" ape-shit.

Thank you.

Wrong...

Just a simple observation, returning to the original subject of this thread.

The verb "to go" implies movement from one place or state to another, different place or state. Ergo, conservatives cannot "go" ape-shit.

Thank you.

Bison Breath(lol)...I went..."GO" from California after retireing to Nevada...to regain what was a lost effort in California...sorta akin to 'MAINE"!

Well since you seem to claim to know all about me...I had better return all the money the VA has sent me for my 20% disabilty...tattos with a story...not like you and yours...;) ***sneaks*** off into the sunset to lick my wounds!

Haha douche. I have been in the military for the vast majority of my adult life. I am not talking about what you did then. You are claiming you are CONTINUING the fight....lol @ message board warriors.

Really...

Haha douche. I have been in the military for the vast majority of my adult life. I am not talking about what you did then. You are claiming you are CONTINUING the fight....lol @ message board warriors.

Please elaborate...where did you serve..and what fights did you see...just curious...please forgive me I went on to fight the good fight in Law enforcement after the military...and you?

Korea, Panama, Peru, Columbia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait.

I'm not the one saying I am going to continue the battle by bloviating with stupid comments on a message board rofl.

Lol...

Korea, Panama, Peru, Columbia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait.

I'm not the one saying I am going to continue the battle by bloviating with stupid comments on a message board rofl.

am I supposed to think that you were 'Black Op's"..no way Jose...y'all are full of shit...lol

Back