Conservatives online are blaming Dem "rhetoric"

Yes, Stroud continues to impress, but even he struggled somewhat last night!

I think the Texans are better than their performance last night!

And even Chicago is better than their performance last night!

It is just too early in the season to be trying to determine who the best teams are just yet.
At least we can agree on sports ....> gives an internet hug.

Saying that by calling Trump a fascist and saying he's a threat to democracy, it inspires what happened today.

It's a mystifying lack of self-awareness. I don't think I've heard Trump or his supporters go even a day without calling Harris a communist or "comrade," say that she will lead to WWIII and a Depression, and Trump's favorite "you're not going to have a country anymore" if she wins.

The rhetoric on both sides sucks. But no one out fear-mongers Trump. Ask Haitians. Ask Muslims. Ask election workers.
They blame the Democrats because they sure as shit won't blame Traitor Trump.

Yeah China will have a defined country because it controls its border. When the US does not control its borders anyone can come in and it devalues American citizenship. That is destroying our country. Right now YOUR tax dollars are going towards people who are breaking our laws.
North Koreans go over the Chinese borders to escape.

North Koreans go over the Chinese borders to escape.
They try. The Yalu River is one of the most heavily guarded borders in the world. Notice that Russia's little border with the DPRK is also heavily guarderd.

The PRC's nightmare is that the DPRK collapses and 30 million North Koreans try to cross into China. They're rather prop up Kim to prevent that from happening. OTOH, Kim doing something stupid like launching a nuke is not in the PRC's best interests.

You can't make it up.

Now, Trump is blaming the rhetoric of the Dem campaign. And in the same sentence, he said "I am the one who is going to save the country, and they are the ones that are destroying the country" and "they are the real threat."

Yep. He said those things.

You can't make it up.

Now, Trump is blaming the rhetoric of the Dem campaign. And in the same sentence, he said "I am the one who is going to save the country, and they are the ones that are destroying the country" and "they are the real threat."

Yep. He said those things.
Of course he would. What is he going to do, admit responsibility? LOL

7wlwde.jpg

Back