Conservatives online are blaming Dem "rhetoric"

Trump has dumbed down politics. He has also been an agent of division picking out groups and people to selectively hate. He has encouraged violence and plans more. When you agitate your crazies, you also stir up the crazies on the other side. Trump is getting the crops that he planted.
moron-alert.gif

Trump supporters have really lost their tether to reality on this one.

Truthfully, it bums me out. I thought we were past the cult of personality thing in world history.

Exactly, Trump is the first, and probably only, President to use the Presidential pulpit for personally attacking individuals and groups, labeling other Americans as “dangerous,” “evil,” “traitors,” “dumb,” etc, and now the right is coming back and saying the left is responsible for hate speech?
bullshit.gif

Landry would usually figure it out during the half time. Our defense showed some serious flaws. I hope they can be corrected. I have not watched the full game yet (I will) a heated game of Checkers with my 7 year old grandson took precedence. I was watching the game and made a couple of stupid moves and he beat me. :cry: So I paused the TV and kicked his butt the next game. :rofl2:
I do like our defensive and offensive coordinators, but, yesterday they did blow it.

They set the Cowboys up to fail, by not making the correct adjustments. But, I also credit the Saints for playing such an outstanding game.

Vince Lombardi used to tell his team, no matter whether they won or lost a game "Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems either".

I think what he was trying to say is, this was just one game of football, and things can change from week to week- and more often than not- they do.

So just put this one behind us, and look forward to next week my friend.

Nomad did your 12 year old find your JPP account open on your computer and start posting?

I don't have a 12 year old, nor has one ever accessed my computer.

But even if there was one hijacking my account here, anything he posted would still be more mature and intelligent than anything any Trumper ever has or ever will post here or on any other platform.

Yes, Trumpers are just that stupid.

I do like our defensive and offensive coordinators, but, yesterday they did blow it.

They set the Cowboys up to fail, by not making the correct adjustments. But, I also credit the Saints for playing such an outstanding game.

Vince Lombardi used to tell his team, no matter whether they won or lost a game "Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems either".

I think what he was trying to say is, this was just one game of football, and things can change from week to week- and more often than not- they do.

So just put this one behind us, and look forward to next week my friend.
At least my other team the TEXANS won so it wasn't all bad. I like their QB he is a keeper.

I don't have a 12 year old, nor has one ever accessed my computer.

But even if there was one hijacking my account here, anything he posted would still be more mature and intelligent than anything any Trumper ever has or ever will post here or on any other platform.

Yes, Trumpers are just that stupid.
:okjen:

Routh made multiple tweets about how Trump "was a threat to democracy" which is EXACTLY what Kamala was saying in speeches. With a population of 330 million when you have rhetoric like that someone will take it on himself to save democracy.
Murder of our children is just a "fact of life", but catching a guy with a rifle before he gets a shot is intolerable and must be investigated.

At least my other team the TEXANS won so it wasn't all bad. I like their QB he is a keeper.
Yes, Stroud continues to impress, but even he struggled somewhat last night!

I think the Texans are better than their performance last night!

And even Chicago is better than their performance last night!

It is just too early in the season to be trying to determine who the best teams are just yet.

Murder of our children is just a "fact of life", but catching a guy with a rifle before he gets a shot is intolerable and must be investigated.
I have long advocated hardening the security of schools. In reality we are never going to get rid of guns so increasing security in school is the only real answer. However Kamala has called for removing police resource officers from schools.

I have long advocated hardening the security of schools. In reality we are never going to get rid of guns so increasing security in school is the only real answer. However Kamala has called for removing police resource officers from schools.
Funny how only the gun manufacturers benefit from unregulated sales.

Back