**Conspriacy Alert** This is what is being said now...

President Obama recognizes the injustices suffered by the Palestinian people.

ummmm, your party too.

No it doesn't. The GOP supports Israel out of sheer ideology driven by Evangelical Christians and other types who believe that Israel's presence on the Earth is essential to their religious/philosophical outlook.

AIPAC controls the Dems because the Jewish vote is crucial to the party, seeing as how Jews vote about 85% Dem. In order to maintain the group, the Dems must cave into AIPAC and blindly support Israel alongside the GOP.

This could open up the possibility in the future where a Republican president says, "fuck Israel, its not like I am going to get any Jews to vote for me by supporting it unconditionally, and the small percentage I would lose is insignificant."

No it doesn't. The GOP supports Israel out of sheer ideology driven by Evangelical Christians and other types who believe that Israel's presence on the Earth is essential to their religious/philosophical outlook.
Yes, it does. AND republicans are brainwashed jew worshipping noahide zombies IN ADDITION TO OVERT AIPAC CONTROL.. It's a two-fer.
AIPAC controls the Dems because the Jewish vote is crucial to the party, seeing as how Jews vote about 85% Dem. In order to maintain the group, the Dems must cave into AIPAC and blindly support Israel alongside the GOP.

This could open up the possibility in the future where a Republican president says, "fuck Israel, its not like I am going to get any Jews to vote for me by supporting it unconditionally, and the small percentage I would lose is insignificant."

Their control is just as real and even extends into the realm of brainwashing and insanity.

But that was a stunning admission from 3d about theocratic noahidism in the repuke party.

There is a huge difference between this sad reality and your Noahidic conspiracy rants. And don't look for President Elect Obama to change anything, as he has already appeased AIPAC by appointing Rahn Emmanuel. For some reason, a lot of pro-Palestinian people think he will show support the way Carter does...

Did you check into this? I haven't.
Not much. There really is nothing I could do at this point that they aren't already doing, even if I believed wholeheartedly, as they seem to, in this.

They are doing the right things though. Get it heard as soon as possible before the electoral college meets, etc.

Hilarious stuff.
Dude on the radio this morning, the reason that I knew that Berg was still trying, was telling us all, "Obama is the 'real deal' so why would you want to find this out and make it so he couldn't be President?"

Then when asked if we should just look away because he loved Obama, his answer, "That isn't what I was saying, you shouldn't try to do this to the person who is giving us so much hope!"

They asked the question again, "Should we stop questioning our leaders because they make you feel hope?"

He simply kept repeating that "it isn't what I am saying, but you shouldn't be doing this to him because he is the 'real deal, and is bringing us so much hope'.

Seriously. It was surreal.

Dude on the radio this morning, the reason that I knew that Berg was still trying, was telling us all, "Obama is the 'real deal' so why would you want to find this out and make it so he couldn't be President?"

Then when asked if we should just look away because he loved Obama, his answer, "That isn't what I was saying, you shouldn't try to do this to the person who is giving us so much hope!"

They asked the question again, "Should we stop questioning our leaders because they make you feel hope?"

He simply kept repeating that "it isn't what I am saying, but you shouldn't be doing this to him because he is the 'real deal, and is bringing us so much hope'.

This post is tough to follow. Your use of pronouns is very confusing.

As an aside, who in god's name had Berg on the radio?

This post is tough to follow. Your use of pronouns is very confusing.

As an aside, who in god's name had Berg on the radio?
The morning show guy, Peter Boyles.

Anyway, the "dude" in question was not Berg. They were talking about him after Berg wasn't on any longer.

Some Obama Worshiper kept telling everybody the above. And it is hard to follow because I wanted to give you the feeling of "surreal" that I experienced.

I experience the same surreality with Affirmative Action supporters who insist that discrimination based on race isn't race-based discrimination.

Back