Cornering a lefty

Evmetro

I enjoy watching how lefties dodge, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade answering questions. One thing that I have learned tough, is that it is impossible to corner a lefty and squeeze an answer out of them. The laws of physics make it impossible to do this. It does not matter if you find a smoking gun that incriminates the left, because you cannot get them to answer any questions about it. If you start a thread that asks for evidence of Russian collusion, you can get pages of replies, but none will actually answer the question. You can ask them if it is ok that pocahontas lied about her ethnicity, or if it is appropriate to disrespect our flag, but lefties will evade. Even in this very thread, they will feel the need to use one of the examples I listed to evade what this thread is about.

I enjoy watching how lefties dodge, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade answering questions. One thing that I have learned tough, is that it is impossible to corner a lefty and squeeze an answer out of them. The laws of physics make it impossible to do this. It does not matter if you find a smoking gun that incriminates the left, because you cannot get them to answer any questions about it. If you start a thread that asks for evidence of Russian collusion, you can get pages of replies, but none will actually answer the question. You can ask them if it is ok that pocahontas lied about her ethnicity, or if it is appropriate to disrespect our flag, but lefties will evade. Even in this very thread, they will feel the need to use one of the examples I listed to evade what this thread is about.

Very astute observation.

your fuck said it right on TV

your fuck said it right on TV

I really appreciate how you read the opening post and then carefully crafted a reply that would best illustrate what it was about. You have done an excellent job validating my op. The last sentence of my op that you quoted must have really stood out...

I really appreciate how you read the opening post and then carefully crafted a reply that would best illustrate what it was about. You have done an excellent job validating my op. The last sentence of my op that you quoted must have really stood out...

The just can't seem to help themselves, can they? Hive mind.

President Donald Trump's legal team is expected to meet with Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team next week, sources with knowledge of the meeting confirmed to ABC News.

The meeting, first reported by CNN, was described as a chance for Trump's attorneys to receive an update from Mueller and his team on the status of the investigation into Russian election interference and potential collusion with the Trump campaign.
The sources with knowledge of the summit indicated that it would come as the special counsel's office has completed its interviews with members of the White House with whom it has previously requested meetings.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-attorneys-expected-meet-special-counsel/story?id=51823396

get ready to riot when trumpy is taken out

The just can't seem to help themselves, can they? Hive mind.

They respond to an opening post like that the same way a dog responds to being told that it is not polite to lick his ass in front of people. I knew how the lefties would respond before I started the thread, but I enjoy reading the evasions.

They respond to an opening post like that the same way a dog responds to being told that it is not polite to lick his ass in front of people. I knew how the lefties would respond before I started the thread, but I enjoy reading the evasions.

So predictable, aren't they?

Warrens heritage was checked and found inconclusive, however her family said they were part Indian. How is that a lie? Do you understand the term inconclusive? Pretty direct wasn't that. Nobody is disrespecting the flag. They are protesting police violence to blacks. Can you possibly understand that has nothing to do with the flag or the military? No evading, just showing how misinformed or stupid you are.

Why would you want to corner anyone? I realize that the "gotcha" game is rather amusing and all the hype these days, but can't we just respect different opinions? None of us can be right all the time, and I think we, as a country, would surely benefit from recognizing what we have in common instead of what divides us.

Why would you want to corner anyone? I realize that the "gotcha" game is rather amusing and all the hype these days, but can't we just respect different opinions? None of us can be right all the time, and I think we, as a country, would surely benefit from recognizing what we have in common instead of what divides us.

you have spoken the same level of hate before

See what your approach gets you?

you have spoken the same level of hate before

Back