Cornering a lefty

Really? That's odd.

Because after looking at this picture of your mother giving "birth" to you....

Qo_Th_VHS.jpg

....I don't see what you think is so "superior" about you.

:dunno:
Nomad...I’m disappointed in you. You don’t understand conservatives at all. I mean they call them anal retentive for a reason.

They respond to an opening post like that the same way a dog responds to being told that it is not polite to lick his ass in front of people. I knew how the lefties would respond before I started the thread, but I enjoy reading the evasions.

Here's my prediction. That Evmetro will post some babbling piece of horseshit, then predict that when he is called on said horseshit will respond with "I told you so!"

Thank you in advance for proving me right.

I really appreciate how you read the opening post and then carefully crafted a reply that would best illustrate what it was about. You have done an excellent job validating my op. The last sentence of my op that you quoted must have really stood out...

Here's my prediction. That Evmetro will post some babbling piece of horseshit, then predict that when he is called on said horseshit will respond with "I told you so!"

Thank you for illustrating what I was referring to in the last sentence of the opening post.

When I read the responses in this thread, I see lefties presenting evidence that validates the last sentence of my opening post. Lefties actually quote it, and then validate it in the same post.

Why would you want to corner anyone? I realize that the "gotcha" game is rather amusing and all the hype these days, but can't we just respect different opinions? None of us can be right all the time, and I think we, as a country, would surely benefit from recognizing what we have in common instead of what divides us.

Attempting to corner a lefty is a really fun sport. We all know that a lefty cannot ever be cornered and forced to actually answer a question, but it is a lot of fun putting a lefty into the corner that he will dodge his way out of. Debating politics is just a recreational activity, so why not have fun doing it?

I enjoy watching how lefties dodge, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade answering questions. One thing that I have learned tough, is that it is impossible to corner a lefty and squeeze an answer out of them. The laws of physics make it impossible to do this. It does not matter if you find a smoking gun that incriminates the left, because you cannot get them to answer any questions about it. If you start a thread that asks for evidence of Russian collusion, you can get pages of replies, but none will actually answer the question. You can ask them if it is ok that pocahontas lied about her ethnicity, or if it is appropriate to disrespect our flag, but lefties will evade. Even in this very thread, they will feel the need to use one of the examples I listed to evade what this thread is about.

So what is your question?

Mueller's investigation isn't finished.

Elizaceth Warren very well may have Indian ancestry way back if that is part of her family history narrative. I do as well.

Its not disrespectful to kneel for the flag. Kneeling is an act of fealty or allegiance.

So what is your question?

Mueller's investigation isn't finished.

Elizaceth Warren very well may have Indian ancestry way back if that is part of her family history narrative. I do as well.

Its not disrespectful to kneel for the flag. Kneeling is an act of fealty or allegiance.

The opening post was not about pocahontas, disrespecting the flag, or collusion. Those were merely examples of topics that produce pages and pages of replies but never an answer. Every lefty on this thread who has attempted to debate any of these topics has illustrated what the thread really is about, which is how lefties evade answering questions.

You ask what the question is? Just go back through that opening post and look for any or all question marks. Consider the opening post as an observation or opinion until you come across a question mark.

The opening post was not about pocahontas, disrespecting the flag, or collusion. Those were merely examples of topics that produce pages and pages of replies but never an answer. Every lefty on this thread who has attempted to debate any of these topics has illustrated what the thread really is about, which is how lefties evade answering questions.

You ask what the question is? Just go back through that opening post and look for any or all question marks. Consider the opening post as an observation or opinion until you come across a question mark.

Are you dismissing your own examples as irrelevant?

It really is interesting the irony of how lefties fit the last sentence of the opening post, considering the topic.

I enjoy watching how lefties dodge, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade answering questions.
You have stated that lefties don't answer questions.

One thing that I have learned tough, is that it is impossible to corner a lefty and squeeze an answer out of them. The laws of physics make it impossible to do this. It does not matter if you find a smoking gun that incriminates the left, because you cannot get them to answer any questions about it. If you start a thread that asks for evidence of Russian collusion, you can get pages of replies, but none will actually answer the question. You can ask them if it is ok that pocahontas lied about her ethnicity, or if it is appropriate to disrespect our flag, but lefties will evade. Even in this very thread, they will feel the need to use one of the examples I listed to evade what this thread is about.
You ask no question so your premise can not apply to this thread.

Perhaps the problem is with your understanding of the English language in that you don't understand what a question is.

Nice evasion!

What part of my statement is an evasion? I pointed out you ask no question in the post where you say lefties never answer questions. Since you ask no question there is no basis to use this thread as evidence of anyone not answering questions.

If you think I am evading some aspect of the OP then kindly point out what you think it is. You will notice my first sentence is a question. Let's see if you can not dodge, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade answering that question or if you fall into the same pattern you accuse "lefties" of doing.

I enjoy watching how lefties dodge, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade answering questions. One thing that I have learned tough, is that it is impossible to corner a lefty and squeeze an answer out of them. The laws of physics make it impossible to do this. It does not matter if you find a smoking gun that incriminates the left, because you cannot get them to answer any questions about it. If you start a thread that asks for evidence of Russian collusion, you can get pages of replies, but none will actually answer the question. You can ask them if it is ok that pocahontas lied about her ethnicity, or if it is appropriate to disrespect our flag, but lefties will evade. Even in this very thread, they will feel the need to use one of the examples I listed to evade what this thread is about.

You never fail us. Been validating my prediction since 2017.

“6/30/17

I predict Evmetro will post some babbling piece of bullshit and when people reply to point that out, he will respond with a juvenile “I told you so!”

Thank you in advance for proving me correct.”

Back