Could I have a list of the "Black Jobs" so I don't waste my time applying for the wrong ones?

NakedHunterBiden

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump raped E. Jean Carroll
could-i-have-a-list-of-the-black-jobs-so-i-dont-waste-my-v0-s91ljdvunb9d1.png

Has anyine ask these places what a black job is?

black_jobs_logo.jpg

African American Jobs, Employment in Kansas City, KS

Indeed
https://www.indeed.com › q-african-american-l-kansas-ci...

7 African American jobs available in Kansas City, KS on Indeed.com. Apply to Faculty, Art

5000+ African American jobs in United States (246 new)

LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com › jobs › african-american-jobs

Today's top 5000+ African American jobs in United States.

Last edited:
1. Stupid appeal to Black voters.
2. Insult to Black voters who apparently can only get sub-minimum-wage jobs doing landscaping, domestic work, and meat packing plant line jobs.
whats a sub-minimum-wage job?

meat packing plant line....thats Mexicans

doing landscaping....thats Mexicans

Last edited:

meat packing plant line....thats Mexicans

doing landscaping....thats Mexicans
Yes, Cletus, I know that. You totally missed the sarcasm there. Your glorious Gropingfuehrer said that "illegals" (your "Mexicans") are taking Black jobs. In other words, they're keeping Black people from working in landscaping, domestic services, meat-packing plants -- where they already don't work. If you think that American employers pay these undocumented worker guys minimum wage, you're even stupider than we thought. lol

People who hire undocumented workers should be prosecuted.
Mayors etc in blue cities that harbor undocumented people should be prosecuted.

People who give them free shelter etc should be prosecuted.

New York City begins giving illegal immigrants prepaid debit cards​

Thats OK but someone that gives them a job should be arrested

It's interesting. In no way is this exclusive to NY, LA or SF but urban areas especially where people have a lot of money large numbers tend to use domestic servants. Even I have a lady that comes maybe once a month to clean my place. She was referred to me by a friend who uses her. I believe she is from El Salvador but I have no idea if she is here legally and until now I never really thought much about it.

But it would be interesting it the Feds went around say my City and arrested and prosecuted people like me for hiring someone undocumented.

Piggybacking on the previous response got me thinking. In San Francisco people here illegally can vote I believe in local school board elections (or there is a push for it). And the state has made it for those here illegally to be able to qualify for our state level Medicare equavalent. So it's interesting that you could do that but anyone who hires you would go to jail.

It does remind of the debate over prostitution, as it's usually the workers who get arrested but sometimes they go after the men trying to hire them as well.

A job that pays below minimum wage. It is sort of in the name.

It is not uncommon for jobs to require tips to make minimum wage, and then not deliver enough tips. These jobs are getting harder to fill now that the people who got those jobs are finding better jobs.

It's interesting. In no way is this exclusive to NY, LA or SF but urban areas especially where people have a lot of money large numbers tend to use domestic servants. Even I have a lady that comes maybe once a month to clean my place. She was referred to me by a friend who uses her. I believe she is from El Salvador but I have no idea if she is here legally and until now I never really thought much about it.

But it would be interesting it the Feds went around say my City and arrested and prosecuted people like me for hiring someone undocumented.
Why is it that the undocumented do the dirty work Americans won't do, are underpaid and if found, they're deported; but the people doing the hiring get a slap on the wrist at most, but usually no penalty. Is knowingly using undocumented workers a crime?

It reminds me of how prostitutes would get rounded up by the cops and fined, jailed or both, while the johns walked away free and unpunished.

Back