Crowd defies Obama shutdown theater

Sure, I am...

giphy.gif

triple-facepalm.jpg

So Obama could find a way to pay guards to keep veterans out of the WWII memorial, but couldn't find a way to pay the families of soldiers killed in the line of duty....awesome.

Actually, seems the guards aren't being paid, but one must assume the 'promise to pay' is there. With that said, seems the priorities od the 'government' is for withholding access to vets and other citizens, to make them feel pain of 'shut down.' In other words, it's all about hurting citizens, including vets.

Actually, seems the guards aren't being paid, but one must assume the 'promise to pay' is there. With that said, seems the priorities od the 'government' is for withholding access to vets and other citizens, to make them feel pain of 'shut down.' In other words, it's all about hurting citizens, including vets.

The executive is required by law to shutdown non-essential services when a budget isn't passed. Would you have Obama ignore the law and keep these services open anyway? Why do you hate the constitution?

Security services like guards and police men ARE essential services, maintenance employees who would keep the WWII monument clean and free of defacement are not. It's a pretty simple concept right-fascists don't seem to understand.

He's right and you're a moron. Any President who compromises under the threat of extortion does not belong in the White House. You morons aught to give that long hard thought cause if you can idiots can do it, so can the other idiots. In no way would this be good for our nation.

It would certainly set a very dangerous precedent but I still can't help thinking that some of the tactics like shutting down war memorials are a tad vindictive.

It was true then, and its true today. http://tinyurl.com/lktnk8

What you call 'extortion' is normally known as 'negotiation'.....'give and take'.....mutual discussion, bargaining....etc....

When you say, "I will not negotiate", that means you will not bargain, you will not discuss, you will not give.....and it certainly means you're the pinhead....

Hilary Clinton is famous for her volcanic temper, but I believe that she saved her best for Bill.

Its wasn't the House Republicans that said, "I will not negotiate".... and I can't believe it wasn't reported on other news networks...but you never know....

If you refuse to negotiate, you are the problem.

Hang onto that real tight .. but the majority of the American people do not believe that bullshit.

I used to say this to democrats, but idiot republicans have managed to snatch defeat away from victory .. HAPPY MIDTERMS .. say goodbye in 2016.

I cant wait for the day when the likes of Palin Lush limpballs and Cruz are at each others necks competing for the dollars of the ever shrinking tea party tards.

He's right and you're a moron. Any President who compromises under the threat of extortion does not belong in the White House. You morons aught to give that long hard thought cause if you can idiots can do it, so can the other idiots. In no way would this be good for our nation.

Man, you've got them kool aid laced talking points down!

This is our Constitution in action. Obama hates the Constitution finding it an inconvenience and arrogantly presumes ha doesn't have to talk with the minority party.

As Obama stated himself a few short years ago; it's a sign of leadership failure.

Man, you've got them kool aid laced talking points down!

This is our Constitution in action. Obama hates the Constitution finding it an inconvenience and arrogantly presumes ha doesn't have to talk with the minority party.

As Obama stated himself a few short years ago; it's a sign of leadership failure.
Obama hates the constitution
Truth cubicle warrior the brain dead teabagger

where does it say the president has to sit and listen to the house REPEAT demands that have been already denied to them?

The executive is required by law to shutdown non-essential services when a budget isn't passed. Would you have Obama ignore the law and keep these services open anyway? Why do you hate the constitution?

Just what we need; a lecture about the Constitution from a Communist. I'm quite certain you wouldn't comprehend the Constition if it walked and slapped you on your empty red leftist head.

Last edited:
glen beck and Lush limpballs don't understand it either.

so quit pretending the right has any idea what it means

Tell me why the right has tried and tried to murder the post office when the very founders wanted it to be part of this country?

its all about ObamaScare........

Beucase the right uses their FAKE interpitations of the constitution to beat people over the head with so they can make this country weaker and easier to murder

Your idiot lectures about what the constitution is is horseshit.

You guys don't get that you have been found out.

your lies don't work anymore

Back