Damo,Grind,Billy,Phantasmal

It's refreshing that this hasn't turned into a 'Let's bash TOP' thread. (using fingers AND toes to count the years)

Must be quite different then the west!

Yes. Havana is the product of an unregulated food supply:

"Everyday food of hundreds of thousands people living in Thailand is contaminated with mercury in various fish species, new report shows (1). This common dish ingredient in the Asian country often contains twice the amount of this toxic heavy metal than limits allow. The highest contamination was found in fish from the industrial areas, however, further located and less exposed regions are also vastly affected, even the national parks. “The medical and economic consequences of food source contamination and fishermen livelihood should be considered,” director of Thai non-governmental organization EARTH Penchom Saetang suggests."
https://ipen.org/news/arnika-and-earth-report-mercury-fish-industrial-sites-thailand

Maybe you can get her to answer Damo's request?

I'm going to avoid the 'Hundred Year Soap Opera' that you guys are involved in. I know Owl LOVES her Soap Operas and wants to bring the Drama HERE.

"Like Sands through the Hourglass, so are the Days of Our Lives"

I'm going to avoid the 'Hundred Year Soap Opera' that you guys are involved in. I know Owl LOVES her Soap Operas and wants to bring the Drama HERE.

"Like Sands through the Hourglass, so are the Days of Our Lives"

If someone claims there are"two sets of rules",and Damo welcomes the opportunity to sound off,about it on this thread.
If Top doesn't speak her piece,either she was blowing smoke out of her ass.Or she's a coward!
And should STFU about 2 sets of rules!

If someone claims there are"two sets of rules",and Damo welcomes the opportunity to sound off,about it on this thread.
If Top doesn't speak her piece,either she was blowing smoke out of her ass.Or she's a coward!
And should STFU about 2 sets of rules!

How interesting that we all know someone who bumps the war threads every morning -- particularly ones where I'm either posting or mentioned -- yet Jackass believes the feud lies with me. "I'm not a smart man." -- Forrest Gump and Jack

I guess we're not going to find out about the "two sets of rules." Does this also mean an end to the Toxic advice to contact Damo via PM if you need someone banned because the other mods are useless? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Looks like my Night Shift Creepster Stalker has been following me and left a groan. :laugh:

You too? Havana moon literally follows me around, lurks me, reads almost everything I write, posts death fantasies about me, relentlessly groans me, and persistently composes posts to me hoping for my attention.

No question it is creepy...but strangely comical too!

You too? Havana moon literally follows me around, lurks me, reads almost everything I write, posts death fantasies about me, relentlessly groans me, and persistently composes posts to me hoping for my attention.

Most the right wing supporters of Trump on this forum,are sick motherfuckers

Most the right wing supporters of Trump on this forum,are sick motherfuckers

How about not being an obnoxious cunt, if that's possible of course? I've known that prick for a decade on and off, he tried to gain sympathy from the Pussy Posse and is now doing the same with the likes of you.

I think you're a cunt as does Grind, Superfreak, Threedee and all the old timers. If you want to arselick to the Pussy Posse then go ahead.

Maybe she'll come here after she's done looking up more negative descriptions and articles about how "sick" and "ill" and "not well" and so on poor Ms. Thunberg is. :laugh:

I just love the way you Lefties use Pippi Long-Boring as a tethered goat, tell me how anyone can take seriously somebody that wants to get rid of all fossil fuels immediately. Can you tell me on what fucking planet that makes any sense? Is that what you believe as well, I assumed you that had enough intelligence to know that's batshit crazy but not so sure about Meissen the Marxist

Looks like my Night Shift Creepster Stalker has been following me and left a groan. :laugh:

giphy.gif

Back