Damo,Grind,Billy,Phantasmal

We of the patrician class can pretty much do whatever we want around here. Ever notice how much stuff Watermark has gotten away with over the years?

:king:

Damn. It's been more than 50 years since I heard the old grade school taunt "I don't like you and neither do Johnny, Timmy, Billy, and Bobby so nyah nyah nyah." H. Moron's outdone himself! :laugh:

I think you're a cunt as does Grind, Superfreak, Threedee and all the old timers!!! If you want to arselick to the Pussy Posse then go ahead.
I would seek mental health counseling for that.

There is nothing normal about hating someone you don't know and will never meet.

While you and your rightwing boyfriends stew in simmering resentment and clutch lingering hate fetishes, I can assure you that you are not on my radar at all. I rarely pay attention to you. And if I was consumed with negative emotional energy about you, I would probably seek counseling.

There is nothing normal about hating someone you don't know and will never meet.

While you and your rightwing boyfriends stew in simmering resentment and clutch lingering hate fetishes, I can assure you that you are not on my radar at all. I rarely pay attention to you. And if I was consumed with negative emotional energy about you, I would probably seek counseling.

Meanwhile, we're still waiting for little Miss Two-Sets-of-Rules to show up and explain to Damocles why she erroneously believes that the mods have double standards. Maybe she can also explain why she runs around and scolds ppl who call others "cunts," except of course when the cunt-caller is one of her buttbuddies... like H. Moron, above. Then it's perfectly fine and even thanks-worthy. "Two sets of rules" -- :laugh:

y85OJlK.jpg

Meanwhile, we're still waiting for little Miss Two-Sets-of-Rules to show up and explain to Damocles why she erroneously believes that the mods have double standards. Maybe she can also explain why she runs around and scolds ppl who call others "cunts," except of course when the cunt-caller is one of her buttbuddies... like H. Moron, above. Then it's perfectly fine and even thanks-worthy. "Two sets of rules" -- :laugh:

y85OJlK.jpg

Does that poster ever actually write anything interesting, topical, entertaining, erudite, compelling?

Wrapping up: I learned years ago that jpp dot com is a fertile breeding ground for obsession, hate, gossip, bogus innuendo, vulgarity.

It's a zoo out there, I tell ya!

Does that poster ever actually write anything interesting, topical, entertaining, erudite, compelling?

No. lol

Wrapping up: I learned years ago that jpp dot com is a fertile breeding ground for obsession, hate, gossip, bogus innuendo, vulgarity.
It's a zoo out there, I tell ya!

Oh, it's not just here on JPP. It's universal. No matter what the site or platform, if you post something anti-TRE45ON in the comment sections of a new story or on a congresscritter's social media page, you'll be bombarded with the exact same Reichwing vitriol, swears, hate, personal attacks, and insanity as we find here.

REPORTED! (personal information)

y85OJlK.jpg

Yet you've responded to me several times in as many weeks, despite claiming that you have me on permanent ignore. I think even you are capable of seeing the logical flaw there!

It's not me clutching my pearls and running to your Pussy Posse for sanctuary. The fact is you're truly detested by the old timers, that's just a fact.

It's not me clutching my pearls and running to your Pussy Posse for sanctuary.

I think you're a cunt as does Grind, Superfreak, Threedee and all the old timers!!!

The fact is you're truly detested by the old timers, that's just a fact!!!

Don't care in the least what you and your coterie of rightwing boyfriends think about me.

You and your coterie of boyfriends are a bunch of obscure rightwing posters I barely pay attention to are not on my radar in the slightest way, I am impervious to their hatred, and it has no effect on me.

Clinical psychologists might want to have a look at the decade-long festering hate fetish you dudes clutch. Two of you have even written death fantasies about me - there are literally PhD dissertations in psychology that could be written about it.!

Back