Damo,Grind,Billy,Phantasmal

I would seek mental health counseling for that.

There is nothing normal about hating someone you don't know and will never meet.

While you and your rightwing boyfriends stew in simmering resentment and clutch lingering hate fetishes, I can assure you that you are not on my radar at all. I rarely pay attention to you. And if I was consumed with negative emotional energy about you, I would probably seek counseling.

Hate is what these right winger are all about!

Soooooo, no top?

(shaking head) Why do our Negroes are the last to know?
Look, TTQ. I don't know how to break this to you, but ...
... Doris (token Blue Team Moderator) has a picture of Grind fucking a goat (yes, naturally it's a white goat) and uses it to protect her 'Favorites' ... Mason, Jade, and ThatWenchWoman.

Soooooo, no top?

:laugh:

She's scared shitless of the mods. She's bragged to other ppl, who are threatening to report posters for this and that, that they should contact Damo because he's so "reasonable." Yet here he is on this very thread, waiting to hear from her about the double standards and all he's gotten so far is

:laugh:

She's scared shitless of the mods. She's bragged to other ppl, who are threatening to report posters for this and that, that they should contact Damo because he's so "reasonable." Yet here he is on this very thread, waiting to hear from her about the double standards and all he's gotten so far is

It's as if she's just a joke to Damo,and she knows it,and is hiding out,to things blow over.

It's as if she's just a joke to Damo,and she knows it,and is hiding out,to things blow over.

Ugly thing is a joke to everyone. And a chicken. A bald one. :laugh:

ApkQHCh.jpg

Top endlessly keeps saying there is "two sets of rules" .
Could one of you post the second set of rules,that Top is having to deal with,that none of the rest of us,are up against!
Thanks in Advance
From what I have been told, this Top poster has made it a point to slander my character and promote bogus innuendo about me.

This is it's opportunity to prove it is not just lying its ass off once again.

Last edited:
She's not a victim!
She claims there is two sets of rules.
Damo wants to hear her story.
She's missing in action.
And Joe Jerkoff is here playing White Knight!:bigthink:

You are the ultimate forum pussy. A retired school teacher has been abusing you for years. :palm:

You, Owl and Jade make fools of yourselves every time. TOP doesn't have to do that to you, she just watches it happen.

You are the ultimate forum pussy. A retired school teacher has been abusing you for years. :palm:

You, Owl and Jade make fools of yourselves every time. TOP doesn't have to do that to you, she just watches it happen.

Look Mr Jerkoff,Top isn't a victim of anyone but you!She claims there's two sets of rules.
It's put up or STFU time.
Butt out bitch.

Toxic's super power is convincing the gullible that she's a victim. You might want to have a chat with some of her former defenders about that.

Does that poster ever actually write anything interesting, topical, entertaining, erudite, compelling?

Wrapping up: I learned years ago that jpp dot com is a fertile breeding ground for obsession, hate, gossip, bogus innuendo, vulgarity.

It's a zoo out there, I tell ya!

What was it that you did to learn that lesson?

Back