Damo

Cancel7

Banned
Why don't I have a red name? What's so special about Ornot and Cypress that they get red names? I want one. I'd like mine in pink actually. Being a CodePinker.

What do you say? You always send me those PM's saying I'm your favorite poster, now is the time to prove it. Tiana tried telling me that you send the same PM's to everyone "oh you're my favorite poster" but I don't believe her. You remember what she did to me with Dixie. She's a troublemaker.

Why don't I have a red name? What's so special about Ornot and Cypress that they get red names? I want one. I'd like mine in pink actually. Being a CodePinker.

What do you say? You always send me those PM's saying I'm your favorite poster, now is the time to prove it. Tiana tried telling me that you send the same PM's to everyone "oh you're my favorite poster" but I don't believe her. You remember what she did to me with Dixie. She's a troublemaker.

LOL. Its true. I get like 3 a day.

As a matter of fact Damo, you need to cool it, we have a limited amount of PM memory space.

Damo, since I already have a thread with your name up, let me ask you this here. We obviously need a couple of bush supporters on this board. How are you going to get them? I was thinking of posting a link to it on freepers or some nut site like that (if you want a nut, you have to go to the source), but you know, I don't want to be overrun by freaks.

Freepers? I've never been there. If you think it would bring a far more diverse group then by all means post a link.

In order to get the red name you have to have participated, or be participating in, a one-on-one debate in the War Zone.

Freepers? I've never been there. If you think it would bring a far more diverse group then by all means post a link.

In order to get the red name you have to have participated, or be participating in, a one-on-one debate in the War Zone.

Well, it's a far right site. maybe to ensure balance, I should post it also at the Huffpo (if they ever let my posts through again) or Daily Kos or something like that. I'll try it, you never know. My debating skills are getting really stale, because there aren't enough people to argue with.

And whatever! Keep your exclusive club. I don't want to be in it anyway. :)

Well, that's one way.

What Damo isn't telling you, is that (in my case) you also get the coveted red font, if you get voted the best-looking, most awesome debater on the board.

See, we had this little contest a while back, where we submitted pics and made some poll questions.

Damo, since I already have a thread with your name up, let me ask you this here. We obviously need a couple of bush supporters on this board. How are you going to get them? I was thinking of posting a link to it on freepers or some nut site like that (if you want a nut, you have to go to the source), but you know, I don't want to be overrun by freaks.

Do you remember those two freaks we had: gaffer, and that Evil dude? They used to post here. And you know what is hilarious? One day they came over here talking about their great conservative forum board, challenging any liberal to come on over...if we had the guts. They basically said we were too cowardly to come over to their board to debate.

Maineman and I went over and stirred up a hornets nest, and within 20 minutes both maineman and I were being threatened with being banned from the board.

My major offense? My screen name was George W Chimp. THAT drove them nuts. They wanted to ban me just for that. Haha

Well, that's one way.

What Damo isn't telling you, is that (in my case) you also get the coveted red font, if you get voted the best-looking, most awesome debater on the board.

See, we had this little contest a while back, where we submitted pics and made some poll questions.

Well I want to submit my picture and some questions and see if I can be red too.

Do you remember those two freaks we had: gaffer, and that Evil dude? They used to post here. And you know what is hilarious? One day they came over here talking about their great conservative forum board, challenging any liberal to come on over...if we had the guts. They basically said we were too cowardly to come over to their board to debate.

Maineman and I went over and stirred up a hornets nest, and within 20 minutes both maineman and I were being threatened with being banned from the board.

My major offense? My screen name was George W Chimp. THAT drove them nuts. They wanted to ban me just for that. Haha

LOL! That is hysterical. I IA'd Evil, because, like most right wing men, he couldn't control himself from being sexual. I'd like to have people to debate, not be told how big their d*** is and how much I'd want it if I only saw it.

You know who I'd like to get over here Cypress, is Cawacko. But I have no way of contacting him. I know he tried FP, but didn't like it. I thought he might like it here though.

You know who I'd like to get over here Cypress, is Cawacko. But I have no way of contacting him. I know he tried FP, but didn't like it. I thought he might like it here though.

He was cool. Very cool. for a republican.

He emailed me once, and I gave him fp.com. (that was before Damo's board). But, he never showed up. If I still have his email somewhere, I'll try to hook him up with this site.

He was cool. Very cool. for a republican.

He emailed me once, and I gave him fp.com. (that was before Damo's board). But, he never showed up. If I still have his email somewhere, I'll try to hook him up with this site.

Oh if you still have his email, do that. I tried his aol account, but I guess he doesn't have it activated anymore because it came back. If you have a different address, that would be cool.

LOL! They'd hate us!

You know, I could go to the old bush board, or wot board (i think the bb might be more defunct than the wot one, I'd have to check) and post it for him, but, I hesitate to do that and draw attention to myself there. They know about this board, as you and I know from the angl incident that happened here, but I still hesitate. I might just do it, and the hell with it though. Screw em.

Back