Damocles is in my subconshous...

They are on Hiatis...like I did...sometimes ya need to disappear..to give the opposition time to recoup..then come back and have some fun! I miss Gaff...and Evil...but ya can find em' on Evils site...from time to time!
:D
SE asked that we not give the site out on this one.

Well maybe you should date Sir Evil...he has long hair and lotsa tattos...forget Gaff he is hard core vet like me..but he does like to fish!:p

I don't date cons Battle! I don't care what they look like. It'd poke my own eyes out first. It would never happen. I can imagine making an exception in one case possibly, but not likely, but those guys ain't it.

Thats cool...

I don't date cons Battle! I don't care what they look like. It'd poke my own eyes out first. It would never happen. I can imagine making an exception in one case possibly, but not likely, but those guys ain't it.

All one can do is lead a horse to water...but damn ya sure can't make em' drink...enjoy your life though!

Side Note: My bad I forgot y'all libs like "Ex-Cons" those that do the time for their crimes...lol

On second thought...maybe Damo is your guy...he is Moderate on social issues...but likes the bucks!...Just a thought!

Last edited:
All one can do is lead a horse to water...but damn ya sure can't make em' drink...enjoy your life though!

Side Note: My bad I forgot y'all libs like "Ex-Cons" those that do the time for their crimes...lol

On second thought...maybe Damo is your guy...he is Moderate on social issues...but likes the bucks!...Just a thought!

Damo is married Battle. I thought you were a Republican, dont' you have any family values? Are you trying to tempt me or him into an illicit act?

This is very disappointing behavior. Say five Hail Mary's and three Our Father's.

Lol...

Damo is married Battle. I thought you were a Republican, dont' you have any family values? Are you trying to tempt me or him into an illicit act?

This is very disappointing behavior. Say five Hail Mary's and three Our Father's.

My bad...I just played off of his...'The Ladies in my life like beards'...what the hell do I know anyhoo..I don't hang with the dude on a 'Personal' level..

so I digress...Maybe USC is best for you...Let's play upon the words...Usc...'Hey Momma...I be #1 GI'...Darla...'Me so horny'...love you long time'...Usc : wanna see my Battle scars'...Darla: Okay #1...just don't show me Jungle Rot'...Usc: Me protest the war...and take Momma Home!...Darla: Okay me like #1 and US is very good home!

Slips off into the sunset...before Darla and USC hits me...lol

My bad...I just played off of his...'The Ladies in my life like beards'...what the hell do I know anyhoo..I don't hang with the dude on a 'Personal' level..

so I digress...Maybe USC is best for you...Let's play upon the words...Usc...'Hey Momma...I be #1 GI'...Darla...'Me so horny'...love you long time'...Usc : wanna see my Battle scars'...Darla: Okay #1...just don't show me Jungle Rot'...Usc: Me protest the war...and take Momma Home!...Darla: Okay me like #1 and US is very good home!

I'm holding out for Tiana. I've been told she's the best looking out of the lot anyway.

Most of them are my daughters... Young ladies, not in any way other than receiving my unconditional support and love.

Damn...

I'm holding out for Tiana. I've been told she's the best looking out of the lot anyway.

Is Tiana a girl with a beard and facial hair?...After all you said you like oral with hair...I'm really confused...never mind you are the confused one...lol

Darla could never adjust to my way of life BB.
And I could never adjust to hers.

The hippie, no TV and such would not long work for a city gal.

Is Tiana a girl with a beard and facial hair?...After all you said you like oral with hair...I'm really confused...never mind you are the confused one...lol

If Tiana was here and not in Aruba, she would not be happy with this, that's all I know. Facial hair!

Back