Darla and SuperFreak debate on TV

No misspelling here... These aren't the droids you are looking for.... Jane, you ignorant slut.

You know who doesn't find this funny Mott?

I am so much more charming and pleasant though. I am really a true pleasure to be around. I'm not surprised that I found your post hysterical. I'm just not uptight you know? :)

You know who doesn't find this funny Mott?

I am so much more charming and pleasant though. I am really a true pleasure to be around. I'm not surprised that I found your post hysterical. I'm just not uptight you know? :)
If you're not uptight how comes you still haven't brought Freak that sandwhich he asked you for? ;)

I can't even type those words right now, so I would like to see where I did yurt? I am interested in seeing how furious I was and at whom when I wrote something like that.

It actually sounds a lot like things that have been said to me here. Perhaps you are confused? Or you got your instructions garbled?

Link me up to the post where i called someone that please.

my bad it was ladyt. you two post very similiar. and you insult with the best of them. so why bitch when SF does the same?

and if tom was honest, he would admit why i "called" him that and who i referenced.

my bad it was ladyt. you two post very similiar. and you insult with the best of them. so why bitch when SF does the same?

and if tom was honest, he would admit why i "called" him that and who i referenced.

That's not a phrase I would ever use, and I don't appreciate your accusing me of that.

I personally insult certain people. Others I do not. I really feel no further need to explain myself to you or to anyone here who has made this same ridiculous strawman complaint.

Just wanted to clear up your false accusation.

That's not a phrase I would ever use, and I don't appreciate your accusing me of that.

I personally insult certain people. Others I do not. I really feel no further need to explain myself to you or to anyone here who has made this same ridiculous strawman complaint.

Just wanted to clear up your false accusation.

it was a mistake and i readily admitted it. keep on whining about it, as if you never make mistakes and never insult people. i am sure you and tom can pat each other on the ass now and make out later.

why is it darla can call someone a gaping vagina and other insults, but if SF insults, he is a prick and a sexist?
Probably because he is a sexist prick but what the hell, so am I. The main difference is I understand that women are cognitively superior to men and I'm also deathly afraid that if I offend one bad enough she'll hunt me down and kill me.....so I remember to mind my manners. :)

Back