Darla and SuperFreak debate on TV

can you cite one?
Well I don't have the time here at work to run those down but his comments to Darla along the lines of "Shouldn't you be baking a cake" and "you can make me a sandwhich". Not to mention that he was very sexist in his debate with Darla on birth control. At least that's what the ladies thought. You think they might be biased?

Well I don't have the time here at work to run those down but his comments to Darla along the lines of "Shouldn't you be baking a cake" and "you can make me a sandwhich". Not to mention that he was very sexist in his debate with Darla on birth control. At least that's what the ladies thought. You think they might be biased?

i've seen the bake me a cake type comments but always thought that was a joke between them

carry on

Maybe he was indulging in post ironic humour?

i've seen the bake me a cake type comments but always thought that was a joke between them

carry on
Yes. A sexist pig joke. Still joke or not! :) Then there's his arguments in their birth control debate. His comments were patriarchal in nature and thus sexist.

Yes. A sexist pig joke. Still joke or not! :) Then there's his arguments in their birth control debate. His comments were patriarchal in nature and thus sexist.

i did not read any of that debate...i don't even remember seeing the thread, been busy lately, thank you for answering mott.

i don't believe mocking or making jokes means it is sexist.

It's weird how it's mostly white males who cry about state's rights, and who also tend to join the Libertarian party, the party that loves sausage - but not browned. Why they can't attract women is no mystery - cause hey, bitches be crazy! But their inability to attract black men has long been the rubik's cube of politics. No one can figure it out!

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that in the year 2012, a black male can still be lynched in this country and not face state murder charges.

Here according to Darla's world... Libertarians 'like sausage' (meaning they be sexist in their views), but not 'brown sausage' (because they be racist) and the reason they can't attract black men is because a black man can still be lynched... which means they approve of such actions or their policies approve of lynchings... either way, again according to Darla... Libertarians are sexist/racist.

The gated community this occurred in, Retreat at Twin Lakes, is predominantly white. The police did not prosecute this murder. The feds have to step in. The victim is a young black male. I understand that some righties just have very simplistic thought processes, I'm sorry, all righties, and they actually believe that since a Hispanic shot a black guy this must be gang related and anyway, what's the big to-do? But that is not what happened.

So 'righties' are not only simple minded, but also racist because they 'don't care' about a black kid being killed.... according to Darla's world

This is where the ideology leads and it's why it's not popular with blacks and with women. That's just how it is. I'm sorry it makes you angry. But I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Here we have Darla proclaiming that I am angry?... truly amazing how she does that via typed words. Spoiler... this was the beginning of the liberal bandwagon on the 'oh he sooo angry' schtick.

While I don't believe I am "ranting nonsensically" this case did make me angry.

Why didn't it anger you?

Now she confuses herself... she admits that she is the angry one and then pretends that she now knows the case didn't anger me. Seriously, she must have a magical crystal ball or something.

didn't realize that anyone would take this so personally.

Do you think you might be a tad too...sensitive for internet posting?

Now I went from being angry, to being too sensitive... seriously, I don't think she can keep track of all the bullshit she throws out....

I'd say full retard...

Damn... now I am a 'full retard'... truly so enlightened of poor misunderstood Darla who never attacks anyone...

I appreciate everyone trying to make Sf see that he's being a dick, but trust me he wants to be a dick. I put him on IA (temporarily) until his epic, now weeks long, temper tantrum is over.

From too sensitive, to a full retard, to a dick... yeah, why would anyone think Darla not isn't a saint?

Stop attacking rana because she objected to a couple of way over the line things you said. You have a problem with me, stick with me about it.

No one needed to object I can handle you, but some people think your bluster is scary and I guess they feel they need to intervene for me. Onceler tried to calm you down too. It's kinda funny.

Now she claims I was 'attacking' rana... the fact that I was RESPONDING to Rana's attacks on me... well, we shall ignore that and just pretend that I am angry again???

I said no such thing in the OP, you read it that way, which is a personal problem you have. You are just very sensitive. I mean, it sounded like you were weeping during parts of this thread.

Back to sensitive and now some weeping. Whatever magical toy you liberals are using to determine internet posters emotions... put a patent on that sucker... cause damn if she isn't just 100% on target... it is truly amazing.

But most of you whiny ass little titty babies are too busy crying over the terrible assault against white men that takes place anytime someone points out that women and minorities don't really care for your ideology.

well... I guess that wasn't a whiny mangina at least... I left out the micro-penis comment... cause that was just too hurtful for this sensitive angry dick to take.

Here according to Darla's world... Libertarians 'like sausage' (meaning they be sexist in their views), but not 'brown sausage' (because they be racist) and the reason they can't attract black men is because a black man can still be lynched... which means they approve of such actions or their policies approve of lynchings... either way, again according to Darla... Libertarians are sexist/racist.

So 'righties' are not only simple minded, but also racist because they 'don't care' about a black kid being killed.... according to Darla's world

Here we have Darla proclaiming that I am angry?... truly amazing how she does that via typed words. Spoiler... this was the beginning of the liberal bandwagon on the 'oh he sooo angry' schtick.

Now she confuses herself... she admits that she is the angry one and then pretends that she now knows the case didn't anger me. Seriously, she must have a magical crystal ball or something.

Now I went from being angry, to being too sensitive... seriously, I don't think she can keep track of all the bullshit she throws out....

Damn... now I am a 'full retard'... truly so enlightened of poor misunderstood Darla who never attacks anyone...

From too sensitive, to a full retard, to a dick... yeah, why would anyone think Darla not isn't a saint?

Now she claims I was 'attacking' rana... the fact that I was RESPONDING to Rana's attacks on me... well, we shall ignore that and just pretend that I am angry again???

Back to sensitive and now some weeping. Whatever magical toy you liberals are using to determine internet posters emotions... put a patent on that sucker... cause damn if she isn't just 100% on target... it is truly amazing.

well... I guess that wasn't a whiny mangina at least... I left out the micro-penis comment... cause that was just too hurtful for this sensitive angry dick to take.

Wow...that is the WORST case of diaper rash I've EVER seen!

Sounds like someone needs some salve for his buttocks!

You were a douche...you were a dick...you were, at various times, childish, patronizing, disingenuous, petty and just down right insulting...now you're whining because she gave it right back to you as good as you dished it out...

Back