Darla and SuperFreak debate on TV

Probably because he is a sexist prick but what the hell, so am I. The main difference is I understand that women are cognitively superior to men and I'm also deathly afraid that if I offend one bad enough she'll hunt me down and kill me.....so I remember to mind my manners. :)

We were put here to kill spiders and move heavy stuff for women. Its a fact.

it was a mistake and i readily admitted it. keep on whining about it, as if you never make mistakes and never insult people. i am sure you and tom can pat each other on the ass now and make out later.

I will give props for manning up and admitting your mistake.

Probably because he is a sexist prick but what the hell, so am I. The main difference is I understand that women are cognitively superior to men and I'm also deathly afraid that if I offend one bad enough she'll hunt me down and kill me.....so I remember to mind my manners. :)

Actually it was Grind who used the expression blubbering vagina which is an interesting and surreal concept.

Just for you I will leave them alone in your house.

Should I take care of the snakes around?

There are no snakes in Alaska. The spiders here aren't poisonous, either. It's the Mosquitos that will drive you off a cliff.

I will keep you in mind for heavy lifting.

We leave both snakes and spiders alone, unless they are hobo or brown recluse, or otherwise dangerous to my family. (We do have a right to defend ourselves)...

There are no snakes in Alaska. The spiders here aren't poisonous, either. It's the Mosquitos that will drive you off a cliff.

I will keep you in mind for heavy lifting.

In one felled swoop you cut my worth, as a man, in half.

how is SF sexist? i haven't seen a single post by him that is sexist.

Back