Darla and SuperFreak debate on TV

Wow...that is the WORST case of diaper rash I've EVER seen!

Sounds like someone needs some salve for his buttocks!

You were a douche...you were a dick...you were, at various times, childish, patronizing, disingenuous, petty and just down right insulting...now you're whining because she gave it right back to you as good as you dished it out...

unfortunately i have come across yet another post by zappygetard talking about salve and buttocks.

Here according to Darla's world... Libertarians 'like sausage' (meaning they be sexist in their views), but not 'brown sausage' (because they be racist) and the reason they can't attract black men is because a black man can still be lynched... which means they approve of such actions or their policies approve of lynchings... either way, again according to Darla... Libertarians are sexist/racist.

So 'righties' are not only simple minded, but also racist because they 'don't care' about a black kid being killed.... according to Darla's world

Here we have Darla proclaiming that I am angry?... truly amazing how she does that via typed words. Spoiler... this was the beginning of the liberal bandwagon on the 'oh he sooo angry' schtick.

Now she confuses herself... she admits that she is the angry one and then pretends that she now knows the case didn't anger me. Seriously, she must have a magical crystal ball or something.

Now I went from being angry, to being too sensitive... seriously, I don't think she can keep track of all the bullshit she throws out....

Damn... now I am a 'full retard'... truly so enlightened of poor misunderstood Darla who never attacks anyone...

From too sensitive, to a full retard, to a dick... yeah, why would anyone think Darla not isn't a saint?

Now she claims I was 'attacking' rana... the fact that I was RESPONDING to Rana's attacks on me... well, we shall ignore that and just pretend that I am angry again???

Back to sensitive and now some weeping. Whatever magical toy you liberals are using to determine internet posters emotions... put a patent on that sucker... cause damn if she isn't just 100% on target... it is truly amazing.

well... I guess that wasn't a whiny mangina at least... I left out the micro-penis comment... cause that was just too hurtful for this sensitive angry dick to take.
Jesus Tinkerbell! Take some advice man and go burn a blunt or drink some fine merlot or better yet go get laid (don't talk to much, just smile and look pretty, it will improve your odds!) ya'll need to chill.....it's all good holmes. :)

You were a douche...you were a dick...you were, at various times, childish, patronizing, disingenuous, petty and just down right insulting....
Hmmmm well yes....Freak is all of those.....and while those are truly admirable traits......what does this have to do with his being sexist?

You were a douche...you were a dick...you were, at various times, childish, patronizing, disingenuous, petty and just down right insulting...now you're whining because she gave it right back to you as good as you dished it out...

No moron... apparently you are too dense to grasp it, but take a look again at the thread. I could care less if someone 'dishes it out'... She did... It was I that returned fire and then suddenly I was the dick/child etc... because I took offense to Libertarians being labeled as sexist/racist. But I know, in the liberal world, it doesn't matter what the sequence of events was. It only matters that you all jump on board the liberal bandwagon together and ride it off a cliff. You have no grasp of what Libertarians believe. It is just like the moronic 'War on Women' the Dems have drummed up. You just make shit up with the hope of diverting the publics attention from the fact that unemployment remains high, that gas prices are going to slow an already anemic economy, that Obama care is a pricey failure, that the Debt burden being passed to future generations is increasing at an unsustainable pace, etc...

He's not exactly dealing with humble pie, now, is he?

He's not exactly dealing with humble pie, now, is he?

Well you see, you are supposed to ignore the fact that Darla was in full on attack mode from the OP on. Ignore every little comment that led to my being a 'dick' etc...

The fact that she was in full lunatic mode is supposed to be ignored. So only pay attention to those who responded to her. She knows what everyone stands for. She has a magic mirror that proclaims her knower of all things... she can even proclaim your emotions at any given time and low and behold every brain dead lemming on the left jumps on board and starts parroting it.

No moron... apparently you are too dense to grasp it, but take a look again at the thread. I could care less if someone 'dishes it out'... She did... It was I that returned fire and then suddenly I was the dick/child etc... because I took offense to Libertarians being labeled as sexist/racist. But I know, in the liberal world, it doesn't matter what the sequence of events was. It only matters that you all jump on board the liberal bandwagon together and ride it off a cliff. You have no grasp of what Libertarians believe. It is just like the moronic 'War on Women' the Dems have drummed up. You just make shit up with the hope of diverting the publics attention from the fact that unemployment remains high, that gas prices are going to slow an already anemic economy, that Obama care is a pricey failure, that the Debt burden being passed to future generations is increasing at an unsustainable pace, etc...
You're so cute when you're angry. :)

Back