Darla the Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancel11

God Bless America
I am adding Darla the Cunt to my ignore list. She is bitch who knowingly distorts the facts - I don't think I've ever encountered someone with such little regard for truth.

Frankly I don't give a flying fuck what she has to say. :mad:

Brent you are absolutely the most unchristian person claiming to be a christian I have ever not met. And glad to never have met.

Or did you give up on all that ? If so I apologize for misunderstanding.
and will just label you and atheist asshole.

Brent you are absolutely the most unchristian person claiming to be a christian I have ever not met. And glad to never have met.

QFT

Its this type that gives Christianity a bad name. Very unchristian, very judgmental, very unfair.

Christians are becoming new agers as they see the complete wisdom of god's globalist plan unfurled during these growing pains of the new world order.

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=project+bluebeam&btnG=Search"]project bluebeam[/ame]

Oh, for Christ sakes. I really wish your mommies had breast fed you boys. I suppose this seething resentment is going to last a lifetime

Oh, for Christ sakes. I really wish your mommies had breast fed you boys. I suppose this seething resentment is going to last a lifetime

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=project+bluebeam&btnG=Search"]project bluebeam[/ame]

Naah everyone needs to see how brent is.

Brent could request it being deleted, but I don't think he is that smart.

This is the end of stage II where he starts going super nova. I have it all laid out:

[ame="http://justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=316364&postcount=1"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - ==The Three Stages of Brent==[/ame]

Seriously...can't this thread be deleted?

I wouldn't have any free speech issues with that.

No! We can't have any "rules" around here. The first amendment is all about the "right' to degrade women, what is wrong with you, you must be gay?

LOL. It doesn't matter, I went through this whole thing a couple of weeks ago, and got myself so worked up over this viewpoint, but the group of people who came from politics.com, I guess? I think that is it, are all invested in that because of over moderation there, or some crap. Whatever. It's the way it is here.

There was no moderation at politics.com, or fullpolitics.com. Putting people on ignore is just as easy. We've had worse threads that have said worse things (sorry darla).

If people think brent is such a tool ignore him and you don't even have to bother with this stuff again. I don't understand how you guys can get so worked up over some dumb kid calling you names over the internet.. I mean seriously . . . grow a pair.

Just to be clear GRind, you and Beefy are full of shit on your extremist so-called "free speech" position, and your claim that not being able to say cunt and n*gger on a fucking message board, to degrade human beings over and over, on gender and race, in an attempt to dehumanize and humiliate them, is childish, simplistic "thinking" on your parts.

In other words - your position is a joke.

I don't mean to be insensitive, I think the real reason to not delete stuff is because it starts a slippery slope where everyone starts complaining cause they were "offended." It's just dumb to delete things in my opinion. Everyone can vote with the ignore button.

There was no moderation at politics.com, or fullpolitics.com. Putting people on ignore is just as easy. We've had worse threads that have said worse things (sorry darla).

If people think brent is such a tool ignore him and you don't even have to bother with this stuff again. I don't understand how you guys can get so worked up over some dumb kid calling you names over the internet.. I mean seriously . . . grow a pair.

Realy, so what was all the wailing and sobbing I've heard over the years about overmoderation?

So you were reacting to something that never even happened? Even worse. I don't give a crap what a 22 year old rich white boy "sees". ATtempted gender and/or racial degredation is out of line, and you are not the final word on that. You know jack shit about it, and you should stop talking about it, because it makes you look simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back