Darla the Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darla, stop using this stupid bullshit to try and implement a censorship system, you nazi *.

You see, AssHat here, he's the guy you're talking about. Asshat has never touched a woman or had one sexually attracted to him in any way or form, and of course, this is their fault, not his. So he constantly harasses female posters and posts borderline sexist shit from the 19th century.

Thor probably wouldn't be doing this if I hadn't made such a big deal out of it last time.

Whenever racists and sexists in a society are utterly decimated they turn to annoying anti-anti-sexism and anti-anti-racism, and just spout off at anyone who tries points out something racist, calling them "PC", all while claiming they are the furthest thing from racist in the world.

Thor probably wouldn't be doing this if I hadn't made such a big deal out of it last time.

Whenever racists and sexists in a society are utterly decimated they turn to annoying anti-anti-sexism and anti-anti-racism, and just spout off at anyone who tries points out something racist, calling them "PC", all while claiming they are the furthest thing from racist in the world.

Don’t worry about it water, it isn’t your fault. You'll be having sex long before Brent, and for quite some time after someone finally kills him and makes it look like a suicide.

You see, AssHat here, he's the guy you're talking about. Asshat has never touched a woman or had one sexually attracted to him in any way or form, and of course, this is their fault, not his. So he constantly harasses female posters and posts borderline sexist shit from the 19th century.

Go eat shit and die, in that order, leaving out no steps in the process.

Darla views all men as predators, but I'm sexist. You're quite dumb.

Go eat shit and die, in that order, leaving out no steps in the process.

Darla views all men as predators, but I'm sexist. You're quite dumb.

Hmmm, just the imagine that she wants you to have of her! It worked, I see.

She has a good gut and calls them as she sees them, just my experience with her!

Women will one day rule the world, I guess you better get use to it! It may be the effect you have on quite a few of them.

I give this thread two middle fingers. Brent, you need to shut the fuck up and knock off all of the hostility you show towards people. For example "hey, asshole..." - that needs to cease at once.

:321: :321:

She has a good gut and calls them as she sees them, just my experience with her!

Women will one day rule the world, I guess you better get use to it! It may be the effect you have on quite a few of them.

Women rule the world now, males are just to stupid/gullible to realize it.

Listen, Old breastless cunt, go jump in a hole.

Basically, women have a limited imagination, they can only see the world how it currently is, and they suck up to the powers they perceive therein and make the thoughts of their master their own, unquestioningly. The patriarchs in control are using rubes like darla to keep other men down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back