Darla the Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit I went way over the line this time. I apologize to Damo for messing up the board. To any member of staff reading this, I request that you lock or delete this thread. Thank you.

Darla, I apologize for calling you a c--t. I will try to be more respectful in our disagreements from now on.

The prophecy is coming true:

[ame="http://justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=316364&postcount=1"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - ==The Three Stages of Brent==[/ame]

I will admit I went way over the line this time. I apologize to Damo for messing up the board. To any member of staff reading this, I request that you lock or delete this thread. Thank you.

Darla, I apologize for calling you a c--t. I will try to be more respectful in our disagreements from now on.

Holy shit. Grind, you are a prophet. I honestly didn't expect him to come through this time.

I will try to be more respectful in our disagreements from now on.

He'll claim that he will try to calm it down, and that he
will try to be more respectful.

Just to be clear GRind, you and Beefy are full of shit on your extremist so-called "free speech" position, and your claim that not being able to say cunt and n*gger on a fucking message board, to degrade human beings over and over, on gender and race, in an attempt to dehumanize and humiliate them, is childish, simplistic "thinking" on your parts.

In other words - your position is a joke.

WTF did I do to earn your ire? My dumb ass hasn't even been around much lately.

Every now and then, I'll pop into a thread, and see you burning an effigy of me. What's this all about? Is it because of my macho? My sexy?

WTF did I do to earn your ire? My dumb ass hasn't even been around much lately.

Every now and then, I'll pop into a thread, and see you burning an effigy of me. What's this all about? Is it because of my macho? My sexy?

Also damo squeaks by for some unknown reason when he agrees exactly with us pertaining to this matter, not to mention a lot of the board. I don't know why we are the ones that get shit on.

Also damo squeaks by for some unknown reason when he agrees exactly with us pertaining to this matter, not to mention a lot of the board. I don't know why we are the ones that get shit on.

Beefy - I don't recall the last time I mentioned your name? Nothing personal, I just have always gotten the strong impression that you are big on this position.

Grind - that's probably because Damo rarely takes a position on anything, glad to see you finally noticed?

But also probably partly because, once the f'ing moron who put this thread up asked a moderator to lock it, Damo would have locked it. YOu didin't Grind, because you don't want it locked. That's "against free speech".

Keep bumping it up. Let's see how many days it takes before I blow. Maybe we can do a pool? What do you think?

But also probably partly because, once the f'ing moron who put this thread up asked a moderator to lock it, Damo would have locked it. YOu didin't Grind, because you don't want it locked. That's "against free speech".

Keep bumping it up. Let's see how many days it takes before I blow. Maybe we can do a pool? What do you think?

I dont' like prohibiting people from posting. Also deleting this thread would result in silencing everyone that spoke in it, it's just a big mess. best to just let this thing die, which it will, after a few days.

darla I know it's hard for you to imagine but people on this site have been insulted worse than you. Someone once talked about raping another members daughter and "cuming all over her face." You are one of the only members that complains about this stuff to a major extent. Especially over someone that you probably don't give two shits about. No one is trying to be insensative and a lot of people condemend brent. What's done is done and it's in the past it's best we all just move on.

I suppose there is grounds for closing thread now because of Brents request. Speech isn't getting silenced cause people are still free if they choose to start a new thread talking about this. Not that I endorse that. This thread wouldn't have been closed if it wasn't for brents request. All content in this thread is still viewable to anyone if they choose to see it.

A) people can still continue the conversation if they wish
B) Brent requested it.

LOL. Beefs... If the person who posted the thread wanted it locked, I certainly would have locked it. Not a biggie...

It's locked now. I assume that Beefs did it. Good show.

ok moderator promise not to keep bumping thread talking amongst ourselves and being super cool nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnow.

now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back