Darla the Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear GRind, you and Beefy are full of shit on your extremist so-called "free speech" position, and your claim that not being able to say cunt and n*gger on a fucking message board, to degrade human beings over and over, on gender and race, in an attempt to dehumanize and humiliate them, is childish, simplistic "thinking" on your parts.

In other words - your position is a joke.

First of all it's Damo's position too so I don't know why Beefy and I are getting thrown under the bus. It's also the position (I would guess) of a lot of members at this site.

The world isn't collapsing because Brent called you a name. FUCK HIM. just put him on delete you never have to see anything he says again.

" I don't understand how you guys can get so worked up over some dumb kid calling you names over the internet"

I'm not worked up. I'm just saying I have no problem with a moderator of a board making an arbitrary decision in favor of decorum that virtually no member would have a "free speech" issue with.

Brian Williams or Britt Hume (trying to be bipartisan here) wouldn't be able to go on their broadcast & talk like this, and if they did, they'd probably be fired. Does anyone consider that censorship?

It isn't; this isn't speech any more than money is.

I don't mean to be insensitive, I think the real reason to not delete stuff is because it starts a slippery slope where everyone starts complaining cause they were "offended." It's just dumb to delete things in my opinion. Everyone can vote with the ignore button.

Whatever, I am done arguing about this. I just wanted to make clear, that I believe your position is based on childish bullshit, and you never convinced me.

Realy, so what was all the wailing and sobbing I've heard over the years about overmoderation?

So you were reacting to something that never even happened? Even worse. I don't give a crap what a 22 year old rich white boy "sees". ATtempted gender and/or racial degredation is out of line, and you are not the final word on that. You know jack shit about it, and you should stop talking about it, because it makes you look simple.

Well I'm not trying to get into messageboard history with you, but at another board a moderator ended up reading private message conversations, and I figured it out and revealed the info of how he was doing it, and so he banned me. After that Damo started this site.

He is quite directly trolling for a reaction, he believes that this is the button to get somebody worked up because of the previous reaction he got from it. When this is no longer effective he'll be on to something new.

The only problem with the ignore feature, I believe, is they can still see titles. I believe that Thor knew this and went there specifically because of this. I have put in a request that at the next update they solve that particular thing. I'd prefer that people on ignore can't reach others at all, even through little loopholes like Thread Titles.

He is quite directly trolling for a reaction, he believes that this is the button to get somebody worked up because of the previous reaction he got from it. When this is no longer effective he'll be on to something new.

Right...or, maybe he'll escalate the attempted sexual humiliation. I'm pretty sure that's what actually precipated my last reaction.

You are talking about virgins with deep resentments towards women, who type with one hand on the keyboard and one in their pants.

I simply try and picture how my bf would twist their heads off their necks when I get angry. Of course, these castrated mamma boys, would never have the nerve. Never. That's why they hide behind keyboards. Keyboards which have to be replaced often...you can imagine why, and it's not from spilling diet coke on them. It's the closest someone like this one in particular, will ever get to having sex. Sexually bullying a female poster on the internet. It's rampant.

The only problem with the ignore feature, I believe, is they can still see titles. I believe that Thor knew this and went there specifically because of this. I have put in a request that at the next update they solve that particular thing. I'd prefer that people on ignore can't reach others at all, even through little loopholes like Thread Titles.

if they dont update it I can script it in if you want.

Right...or, maybe he'll escalate the attempted sexual humiliation. I'm pretty sure that's what actually precipated my last reaction.

You are talking about virgins with deep resentments towards women, who type with one hand on the keyboard and one in their pants.

I simply try and picture how my bf would twist their heads off their necks when I get angry. Of course, these castrated mamma boys, would never have the nerve. Never. That's why they hide behind keyboards. Keyboards which have to be replaced often...you can imagine why, and it's not from spilling diet coke on them. It's the closest someone like this one in particular, will ever get to having sex. Sexually bullying a female poster on the internet. It's rampant.

Darla if it makes you feel better I think even you could take him ;)

I just can't see you getting humiliated by this. It's such a childish gambit and so clearly obvious. You and I know that Thor would never say these things in public, his mother would smack him into Nebraska and send him to his room in the basement.

can you and Damo figure out a way to block thread titles from Faerie worshipping wackjobs?

haha ignore my last post.

Only a simpleton would get worked up over being called a name.
Thor is brent, shit I could have used the nano brain particulate matter more on my death bead than listening to anything that 25 yr old virgin has to say.

" I don't understand how you guys can get so worked up over some dumb kid calling you names over the internet"

I'm not worked up. I'm just saying I have no problem with a moderator of a board making an arbitrary decision in favor of decorum that virtually no member would have a "free speech" issue with.

Brian Williams or Britt Hume (trying to be bipartisan here) wouldn't be able to go on their broadcast & talk like this, and if they did, they'd probably be fired. Does anyone consider that censorship?

It isn't; this isn't speech any more than money is.

Onceler, JPP.com doesn't have a first amendment. I realize this. But it's part of the philosophy of this site to not delete posts unless they directly threaten a member in real life. We've all come from unmoderated boards, and we like the unthreatening style of that, where you can say pretty much anything you want without the mod going off on you. Surprisingly, none of them have ever turned into the anarchic aryan brotherhood cesspools that you all seem to think is humanities natural state.

This is not a government, nor is it a national broadcast. Our interpretation of 'free speech' is an important part of what makes this site what it is, and keeps it from turning into cesspools of idiots who never want their views challenged like USMB and DebatePolitics.

Last edited:

I don't sexually bully you. :)

I may be an uber-virgin but I don't have any deep resentment towards women. I do masturbate, however, I'm unsure what that has to do with any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back