David Carridine RIP

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
David Carridine committed suicide at his hotel room in Thailand today after a filming shoot. I'm deeply saddened. With maybe the exception of Bruce Lee, Carridine did more than anyone to popularize martial arts in American with his character Caine, from his TV series Kung-Fu.

His move "The Long Riders" that he made with his brother David, the Keach brothers and the Quiad Brothers was one of the best westerns ever made.

RIP Grasshopper!

David Carridine committed suicide at his hotel room in Thailand today after a filming shoot. I'm deeply saddened. With maybe the exception of Bruce Lee, Carridine did more than anyone to popularize martial arts in American with his character Caine, from his TV series Kung-Fu.

His move "The Long Riders" that he made with his brother David, the Keach brothers and the Quiad Brothers was one of the best westerns ever made.

RIP Grasshopper!

Rest in Peace, you gave me many happy hours of enjoyment.

Kill Bill!, Fung Fu! to name two of my favorites!

I will miss you grasshopper!

Have they come out and said it was suicide now?

It's just that the initial reports, coming out of Thailand, heavily suggested that he was an accidental casualty of auto-erotic asphyxiation.

He did some of my favorite films and tv shows. I loved Kung Fu when I was a kid. And the Kill Bill movies were great. The western he made was also great. Shame he is gone.

" I didn't say I was going to explain myself. I said I was going to tell you the truth. But if that's too cryptic, let's get literal. I'm a killer. A murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard. You experienced some of them."

It's just that the initial reports, coming out of Thailand, heavily suggested that he was an accidental casualty of auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Yea....I just read that to. Kind of creepy, huh? I have a hard time imagining Caridine dieing that way.

Now if I read a report of you being found in a Bangkok hotel room with a rope around your neck and genitals, wearing a "My Pretty Pony" outfit with a big smile on your face would come as no surprise....but not the grasshopper.

No. Some places reported "apparent suicide" but most are saying it appears to be a sexually related "accident".

Yea....I just read that to. Kind of creepy, huh? I have a hard time imagining Caridine dieing that way.

Now if I read a report of you being found in a Bangkok hotel room with a rope around your neck and genitals, wearing a "My Pretty Pony" outfit with a big smile on your face would come as no surprise....but not the grasshopper.
What? No hat? Outrageous!

:D

I've never seen the attraction in the old stranglewank.

For one thing, it just seems to involve far too much effort, i anticipate a grave threat of severe chafing and there's no way they'll ever let you back on the bus.

Well we understand that....it's your "My Pretty Pony" outfit we find disturbing.

I've never had any complaints before. I have to admit that i had a problem getting to grips with those hooves, but i'd encourage everyone to splash out on a horse costume of their own.

610x.jpg

(BTW...i'm the one on the left)

I've never had any complaints before. I have to admit that i had a problem getting to grips with those hooves, but i'd encourage everyone to splash out on a horse costume of their own.

610x.jpg

(BTW...i'm the one on the left)

Truly scary

I know, that carpet is shocking isn't it?

The carpet is amazing. But the fact that the men in the back are working and talking as if nothing unusual is going on is scary. You have the pony and the blonde with the Bo-Peep outfit on and they are oblivious.

THAT is what scares me.

The carpet is amazing. But the fact that the men in the back are working and talking as if nothing unusual is going on is scary. You have the pony and the blonde with the Bo-Peep outfit on and they are oblivious.

THAT is what scares me.
That's not what they are doing. They are busily looking deeply at the table to avoid the embarrassment that they didn't realize it wasn't "Business Attire" day and forgot to dress normally.

THAT is what scares me.

Oh that's easily explained.

Those chaps were attending a Republican Party conference in the same hotel as me and the fragrant Miss Peep. The things they got up to later that evening made even this auto-erotic asphyxiating horse blush to high heaven.

I still get flashbacks whenever i see a cactus.

Back