David Carridine RIP

Does either of those facts make him bad at his job? I like the shows he was in, almost invariably you could count on them being good shows if he was acting in them.

But if he was a Democrat politico doing a good job as a dem politico you would be slamming him for wearing white socks with black shoes?

But if he was a Democrat politico doing a good job as a dem politico you would be slamming him for wearing white socks with black shoes?
Not particularly.

I also like Tim Robbins and watch nearly every movie he is in, because they too are almost invariably good.

I just wouldn't listen to his political advice and can't understand why you would.

Now if somebody is "doing a good job" moving an agenda I think is bad, yeah, I'll be on them for that agenda.

Not particularly.

I also like Tim Robbins and watch nearly every movie he is in, because they too are almost invariably good.

I just wouldn't listen to his political advice and can't understand why you would.

Now if somebody is "doing a good job" moving an agenda I think is bad, yeah, I'll be on them for that agenda.

so you did not pick on Clinton for his BJ? Glad to hear that, I would hate for you to be a hypocrite about this.

so you did not pick on Clinton for his BJ? Glad to hear that, I would hate for you to be a hypocrite about this.
No. I did not. Are you getting alzheimer's? Seriously, I'm getting worried. Years of knowledge of my opinions just disappear from your mind randomly.

No. I did not. Are you getting alzheimer's? Seriously, I'm getting worried. Years of knowledge of my opinions just disappear from your mind randomly.

Hmm since we do not have politics.com around anymore to check. I will give you that, but I suspect there have been similar cases on this board I can find.

Obama's preacher?
The sexual indescretions of dems politicos? One in NC and one in LA comes to mind.

I just find it hard to beleive any republican did not go on about Clintons BJ. Heck I did, and I voted for the guy.

Hmm since we do not have politics.com around anymore to check. I will give you that, but I suspect there have been similar cases on this board I can find.

Obama's preacher?
The sexual indescretions of dems politicos? One in NC and one in LA comes to mind.

I just find it hard to beleive any republican did not go on about Clintons BJ. Heck I did, and I voted for the guy.
If I posted about sexual indiscretions it was only to point out the hypocrisy of a group who insists their guy's is unimportant but every indiscretion of the other side isn't.

While I have made jokes about his BJ, I never supported impeaching him over lying about it. I didn't care and wondered why others would. I believed that it was a distraction from things far more important and dangerous.

I find it hard to believe that you do not remember as I had these conversations with you.

As for the preacher, I believed that it would harry him throughout his campaign, and stated so. Onceler insisted it would be out of the news in less than two weeks, I predicted we'd be talking about it three months later and was right. I also noted that if I had went to a church with an equal statement from the "white" perspective we'd not be talking about my candidacy, pointing out again the same as I point out with people who point out indiscretions of the "other", hypocrisy.

Clinton appeared to be more of a conservative than most republicans to me.
He appeared to be a crafty politician to me. Vetoing each portion of the Contract With America, then later passing it with almost no strong changes pretending it was his idea, so many jumped right on those lines and believed it all. Sometimes Americans are stupid.

Back