de-dollarization

codependant in trade?

no fuck that.

what does india really need from the united states?

"protection"?

we just need to keep all our domestic production and mining capacities intact to service our own needs.

globalism was overhyped for the benefit of multinational corporations and nation destroyers.

wake up please.

these pat answers about "free trade" and corporate cocksucking will not work any longer for new generations who see corporations pludering their nations and leaving them nothing, and making it illegal to grow food unless its monsanto/gates food.

fuck all this.
We agree on quite a bit. I don't know why you feel the need to make it personal.

We agree on quite a bit. I don't know why you feel the need to make it personal.

It's just that "india needs us because we're codependant in trade" is an idiotic answer.

it's somewhat circular.

i think you know that.

and sorry if i come off shitty sometimes.

i probably do.

it's just the stress of our clown world i suppose.

you're still the goat.

It's just that "india needs us because we're codependant in trade" is an idiotic answer.

it's somewhat circular.

i think you know that.

and sorry if i come off shitty sometimes.

i probably do.

it's just the stress of our clown world i suppose.

you're still the goat.
From the net
U.S. goods and services trade with India totaled an estimated $191.8 billion in 2022. Exports were $73.0 billion; imports were $118.8 billion.

From the net
U.S. goods and services trade with India totaled an estimated $191.8 billion in 2022. Exports were $73.0 billion; imports were $118.8 billion.

yes, but what can't they get somewhere else?

you're still doing circular reasoning.

relationships change.

they're getting sick of the monsanto bullshit too.

monsanto is an evil nazi anti-human corporation.

self reliance for us as a nation is all that matters now.

if you lose self reliance you're just a slave to others.

the globalists want to erode all national self reliance, creating a series of broken non-functional slave states in the process.

Last edited:
since this is the prediction forum ......

when do you think the central banks will offer a ONE TIME CONVERSION of crypto to central bank digital currency?

or do you think that wont happen?

India and the US are codependent in trade. Plus, the US biggest import is South Asian programmers.

I'm a minimalist who rejected materialism over 20 years ago. If I had money, I'd be out doing stuff.

Russia has massively changed its trade partners in just two years, and is doing fantastic....India does not need America if they have China/Russia et al.

since this is the prediction forum ......

when do you think the central banks will offer a ONE TIME CONVERSION of crypto to central bank digital currency?

or do you think that wont happen?
Crypto was intended to avoid centralized banking. I'm not sure that's possible anymore. The projection is for 2030.

Crypto was intended to avoid centralized banking. I'm not sure that's possible anymore. The projection is for 2030.

was it really?

maybe it was just a way of digitizing money so it can be turned off easily.

maybe.

and everything's possible.

being convinced things are impossible is a form of brainwashing.

there is no fate.

there is nothing written in stone.

the new world order is cancelled for being a stupid idea.

Last edited:
Russia has massively changed its trade partners in just two years, and is doing fantastic....India does not need America if they have China/Russia et al.
India's ruling class is entwined with the west. That's why the people have to force change.

India's ruling class is entwined with the west. That's why the people have to force change.

actually...

good leaders are undoing the stupidity of globalism without a revolution.

peaceful rehoming of industries is only a threat to warmonger fascist assmunchers, who doth protest too much.

i didn't mean you. it sounds like maybe i did mean you, but I didn't.

Last edited:
Back