de-dollarization

The movie Wall Street was 1987....Douglas was shocked that the people he talked tended to admire Gekko....wanted to be Gekko....wanted to know what a thrill it was to play Gekko.

You might have read that multiple substations in America were taken out with just gunfire over the last year or so with no arrests....that was almost certainly a CCP trial run. I was also reading that the amount of electricity spare parts in warehouses has never been lower, and that it would likely take two years to get factories making shit. America would collapse into violence and death if the grid is taken down, we are far too weak as a society to deal with that.

In any case you are right that Americans have no idea of the pain that is coming.

If your "doom and gloom" were to take place, cities would scatter throughout the countryside.
They would try to steal from those of us with guns and knowledge of our land, with it's natural
resources. They would fail.

Here's what I wrote.
I keep saying the US is no longer relevant in today's world, but de-dollarization is only the effect, and our forever wars are the cause. The world is fed up with the US demand for global dominance.

Empire doesn't go down without a fight and that's what makes us so dangerous. Neocons are doing their best to provoke WW3 and both JPP left and right show full support.

The big tell is corporate media selling suburban moms on bombing Iran. We've seen it all before. This is not a drill.

how is that status quo ending and whats good about it?

which parts of the status quo ending are relevant to your what you're talking about?

an essay question, for your consideration.
How's the status quo working out for you? We have a domestic enemy that we refuse to do anything about. Eventually the world will do it for us.

Here's what I wrote.

How's the status quo working out for you? We have a domestic enemy that we refuse to do anything about. Eventually the world will do it for us.

im not sure giving up and selling out to china with globalism will help.

it's easy to spout doom and gloom.

be part of the solution.

we don't have to rule the world, but if we could just rehome key industries and capacities before our defeat that would be best for the american people.

the people without new zealand hidey hole bunkers will be benefitted by american rehoming of industries prior to the end. of course globalist billionaires don't care.

Apparently the children who run the West have gotten cold feet on stealing hundreds of billions of dollars from Russia....at least for now.

Apparently the children who run the West have gotten cold feet on stealing hundreds of billions of dollars from Russia....at least for now.
Europe is calling them "frozen assets" and say they can't legally steal the assets until NATO goes to war with Russia.

Europe is calling them "frozen assets" and say they can't legally steal the assets until NATO goes to war with Russia.

I am wondering if India has told the children who run the West "U do this then we are done with U...we are going with China Bloc".

Something has happened.

I am wondering if India has told the children who run the West "U do this then we are done with U...we are going with China Bloc".

Something has happened.
What have you heard about India? Last I heard India is still codependent on the US, even after BRICS.

What have you heard about India? Last I heard India is still codependent on the US, even after BRICS.

India is trying to stay independent, not side with the West or with China Bloc just as was Russia's plan, but as the West gets even more abusive this is getting more iffy.

why would india be dependant on the u.s.?

You deep state people need consider what happens to regular people in the new world order.

we know you have yours.

you're better ok?

but so now what.

you could help little people by rehoming industries and production capacities before you go be rich in new world order land, or whatever the fuck.

why would india be dependant on the u.s.?

You deep state people need consider what happens to regular people in the new world order.

we know you have yours.

you're better ok?

but so now what.

you could help little people by rehoming industries and production capacities before you go be rich in new world order land, or whatever the fuck.
India and the US are codependent in trade. Plus, the US biggest import is South Asian programmers.

I'm a minimalist who rejected materialism over 20 years ago. If I had money, I'd be out doing stuff.

India and the US are codependent in trade. Plus, the US biggest import is South Asian programmers.

I'm a minimalist who rejected materialism over 20 years ago. If I had money, I'd be out doing stuff.

codependant in trade?

no fuck that.

what does india really need from the united states?

"protection"?

we just need to keep all our domestic production and mining capacities intact to service our own needs.

globalism was overhyped for the benefit of multinational corporations and nation destroyers.

wake up please.

these pat answers about "free trade" and corporate cocksucking will not work any longer for new generations who see corporations pludering their nations and leaving them nothing, and making it illegal to grow food unless its monsanto/gates food.

fuck all this.

Back