de-dollarization

what if all the currencies are inflating at the same time?

Then the world is not going through de-dollarization. Remember your crazy claim is the Dollar is being replaced by something. That would mean that something would be stronger than the Dollar. If everything is the same, there is no de-dollarization.

Then the world is not going through de-dollarization. Remember your crazy claim is the Dollar is being replaced by something. That would mean that something would be stronger than the Dollar. If everything is the same, there is no de-dollarization.

its being replaced with cbdc.

see.

are you for that?

its being replaced with cbdc.

see.

are you for that?

CBDC is not a currency, so cannot be replacing the Dollar. It is a way of representing a currency, but not a specific currency. If a specific currency was replacing the Dollar, it would be strong against the Dollar.

I already use very little physical cash, so I do not actually have a problem with CBDC. I am still looking at the specifics of how it is used.

CBDC is not a currency, so cannot be replacing the Dollar. It is a way of representing a currency, but not a specific currency. If a specific currency was replacing the Dollar, it would be strong against the Dollar.

I already use very little physical cash, so I do not actually have a problem with CBDC. I am still looking at the specifics of how it is used.

so you're for it.

most totalitarians are.

cbdc is central bank digital CURRENCY.

dumbass.

:truestory:

Paper money is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies. CBDC is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies.

You are unable to name the currency that is supposedly replacing the Dollar in international trade, and therefore becoming much stronger against the Dollar. You claim it has already happened, so that would be an easy question to answer.

Even if the BRICS were willing to unite, and give control over their currencies to each other, it would take decades to build a multinational central bank. The ECB took 30 years to form and start issuing the Euro, and that was among countries already with a single market.

I just do not see China or India surrendering their currency to a multi-national body.

Paper money is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies. CBDC is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies.

You are unable to name the currency that is supposedly replacing the Dollar in international trade, and therefore becoming much stronger against the Dollar. You claim it has already happened, so that would be an easy question to answer.

Even if the BRICS were willing to unite, and give control over their currencies to each other, it would take decades to build a multinational central bank. The ECB took 30 years to form and start issuing the Euro, and that was among countries already with a single market.

I just do not see China or India surrendering their currency to a multi-national body.

all currencies are being replaced.

including the dollar.

your fucking retarded ranting doesn't change anything.

I keep saying the US is no longer relevant in today's world, but de-dollarization is only the effect, and our forever wars are the cause. The world is fed up with the US demand for global dominance.

Empire doesn't go down without a fight and that's what makes us so dangerous. Neocons are doing their best to provoke WW3 and both JPP left and right show full support.

The big tell is corporate media selling suburban moms on bombing Iran. We've seen it all before. This is not a drill.

I keep saying the US is no longer relevant in today's world, but de-dollarization is only the effect, and our forever wars are the cause. The world is fed up with the US demand for global dominance.

Empire doesn't go down without a fight and that's what makes us so dangerous. Neocons are doing their best to provoke WW3 and both JPP left and right show full support.

The big tell is corporate media selling suburban moms on bombing Iran. We've seen it all before. This is not a drill.

True, and China Bloc has decided that the children who run the West are not going to stop abusing the World till America gets the shit kicked out of it, so thus it will be.

True, and China Bloc has decided that the children who run the West are not going to stop abusing the World till America gets the shit kicked out of it, so thus it will be.
Houthis are kicking our ass. The entire world is laughing at us. We see what Russia is doing to western mercenaries in Ukraine, wait to see what China does to the US transgender military.

Houthis are kicking our ass. The entire world is laughing at us. We see what Russia is doing to western mercenaries in Ukraine, wait to see what China does to the US transgender military.

CCP fighters are flooding through the former southern border to upon orders take out Americas energy infrastructure....they will for instance take out the electricity grid which will stay down for many months, causing Americans to die in massive numbers.

CCP fighters are flooding through the former southern border to upon orders take out Americas energy infrastructure....they will for instance take out the electricity grid which will stay down for many months, causing Americans to die in massive numbers.
I've been hearing that too. I don't know what to make of it. It may be something as simple as cheap labor or military recruitment but we're about to find out.

Interesting that the announcement that the West will steal several hundred billion dollars from Russia has been delayed....there is some limited hope that this suicidal insanity is a step too far for the children who run the West....though I tend to doubt it.

I've been hearing that too. I don't know what to make of it. It may be something as simple as cheap labor or military recruitment but we're about to find out.

You might have read that multiple substations in America were taken out with just gunfire over the last year or so with no arrests....that was almost certainly a CCP trial run. I was also reading that the amount of electricity spare parts in warehouses has never been lower, and that it would likely take two years to get factories making shit. America would collapse into violence and death if the grid is taken down, we are far too weak as a society to deal with that.

In any case you are right that Americans have no idea of the pain that is coming.

You might have read that multiple substations in America were taken out with just gunfire over the last year or so with no arrests....that was almost certainly a CCP trial run. I was also reading that the amount of electricity spare parts in warehouses has never been lower, and that it would likely take two years to get factories making shit. America would collapse into violence and death if the grid is taken down, we are far too weak as a society to deal with that.

In any case you are right that Americans have no idea of the pain that is coming.
I love Cyberia so it will hurt to lose it. The good news is I lived to witness history being made.

Re timelines I have been saying recently that 20-40 years ago was the last chance to save America, but it is prob more on the side of 40.....I recently heard Bret and Heather say that science was deep into the death spiral by the late 90's, I have heard several say that American willingness/ability to do diplomacy was mostly gone by the mid 90's.....Peterson/Paglia and many others have said that the Universities were failing by the mid/late 60's.

Back