Death By Video Game! White Kid Gets Away With Murder!

You are not making much sense. If violent media causes criminal acts, as you claim, then it would stand to reason that more violent media would cause more crime. Violence in media has increased while crime has decreased.

No, I don't think we should hold an artist responsible because a criminal claims to have been inspired by them. That's an absolutely crazy idea.

Why do you keep conflating my points about SOCIOPATHS with the everyday person.

I am clear about the distinction so stop making false claims that I am trying to say video games cause violent crime statistics to rise, you fucking dishonest piece of shit

Are you for gun control?

I'm for strict licensing and background checks. It must be reasonable, however, since I don't blindly trust humans to be fair and not abuse government powers. I think there should be tests for safety and I would require yearly inspection of storage methods. Yep, you got that right. A government agent to show up and inspect your mandatory gun safe every year. Harsh penalties for any violation of safety and lose right to own for period of time based on violation severity.

You have no idea what I think

I'm for strict licensing and background checks. It must be reasonable, however, since I don't blindly trust humans to be fair and not abuse government powers. I think there should be tests for safety and I would require yearly inspection of storage methods. Yep, you got that right. A government agent to show up and inspect your mandatory gun safe every year. Harsh penalties for any violation of safety and lose right to own for period of time based on violation severity.
I'm quite disappointed with you about this.

Is seeing believing?

You started that thread, correct?

I assume you were alluding to the race of the perps in the videos that had been posted.
I asked for you to explain. got no response, so I made a best guess that you were trolling and trying to ask if seeing a black man commit a crime was reason to be fearful of black men.

How'd I do?

Is seeing believing? You started that thread, correct? I assume you were alluding to the race of the perps in the videos that had been posted. I asked for you to explain. got no response, so I made a best guess that you were trolling and trying to ask if seeing a black man commit a crime was reason to be fearful of black men. How'd I do?

On assuming? Excellently.

I'm quite disappointed with you about this.

I'm for requiring safety and responsible ownership. If it wasn't such a giant problem, I wouldn't want government involved. I don't trust them to look out for my interests, but they are the only game in town to help prevent irresponsible gun owners from allowing tragedies to happen.

I'm sorry we don't see eye to eye on this, but I feel we face the same direction

what did the title mean?

The perp is going to have a hard time denying the charges.

Is a picture of a white, brown, red, or yellow person committing a crime somehow racist or is it just when a black person is ID'd on a security cam?

Seeing is believing, no matter the race of the criminal.

Why was it relavent to ask the question? I'm going to look at the thread again. I'm sorry for my assumption if I missed why you asked. Did the perp deny the charges? I didn't recall reading a story with the video.

I really hate both sides of the race trolling here so I'm sorry if I confused your intent

Why was it relavent to ask the question? I'm going to look at the thread again. I'm sorry for my assumption if I missed why you asked. Did the perp deny the charges? I didn't recall reading a story with the video. I really hate both sides of the race trolling here so I'm sorry if I confused your intent

No apology needed.

You have no idea what I think

No that's true, I haven't had time to read any books about you...that's why I asked.

Back