debate "winners"

Tell you what, SM. I'll make a bet with you. I will provide irrefutable proof of my employment status and ask Damo to provide info concerning whether I am Solitary or not, if you will agree to refrain from personal insults for 6 months. And if it is proven that you lied about "knowing" someone was fired, you will post an apology for the slander.

Deal? Come on, SM, time to put up or shutup.

Tell you what, SM. I'll make a bet with you. I will provide irrefutable proof of my employment status and ask Damo to provide info concerning whether I am Solitary or not, if you will agree to refrain from personal insults for 6 months. And if it is proven that you lied about "knowing" someone was fired, you will post an apology for the slander.

You don't choose your IP, your provider does, they are assigned by location, and most providers change them up randomly. :palm:

And moving does not necessarily change your IP.

But you brought up the IP business. I think you are jut stalking me.

Good luck using my IP to find me.

More often than not, move across the street and your IP will change. It's laughable to suggest that I would waste time stalking a stalker.

More often than not, move across the street and your IP will change. It's laughable to suggest that I would waste time stalking a stalker.

You are the one who claims to know so much about my personal life. I have kept things to this board.

But tell me again about someone getting fired and how you "know" that it happened?

Because you got all pissy, quit the board then came back as a stalker. Its obvious, Solitary.

Ah, now the story changes. Now, because you think I came back as Solitary, I must have been fired from my job? lol

Back