Debunking JPP trumper BS about VP debate winner....

Walz has a problem with the truth…carrying a weapon in war, his retirement rank and on and on.

He has a very strange preference for odors…after allowing Minneapolis to burn, the windows of his home were left open “to smell the odor of burning tires.”

Reactions: TOP
Just like we knew they would, and just like their fat slob, amoral Cheeto cult leader would do, the JPP trumper cult is stomping around like the mindless zombies they are, proclaiming that jd trance thoroughly trounced and mopped the floor with Governor Tim Walz in last night's VP debate.

Polls taken by several organizations however, tell a more balanced and completely different story, in which trance either won by a single digit, or that it was a tie.

They also report that Governor Walz increased his favorability rating by a bigger margin and to a significantly higher percentage than jd trance.

One poll of independent voters gave Governor Walz a 15 point advantage!!!! :rofl2:

Screenshot-20241002-091906-2.jpg

It's always such a pleasure to watch trumper bullshit explode in their faces and burst into flames!!! :thup:
:magagrin:

Reactions: TOP
Just like we knew they would, and just like their fat slob, amoral Cheeto cult leader would do, the JPP trumper cult is stomping around like the mindless zombies they are, proclaiming that jd trance thoroughly trounced and mopped the floor with Governor Tim Walz in last night's VP debate.

Polls taken by several organizations however, tell a more balanced and completely different story, in which trance either won by a single digit, or that it was a tie.

They also report that Governor Walz increased his favorability rating by a bigger margin and to a significantly higher percentage than jd trance.

One poll of independent voters gave Governor Walz a 15 point advantage!!!! :rofl2:

It's always such a pleasure to watch trumper bullshit explode in their faces and burst into flames!!! :thup:
CouchBoi's bar was much lower than Walz's.

All he had to do was not vomit shit all over the stage.

I didn't watch the debate and quite frankly don't give a sh*t (very few, if any, votes are going to be changed because of this). But I'm responding because as I was just reading my local paper (SF Chronicle) and saw this from our political reporter. (This guy is openly progressive which one would expect from an opinion writer - but this guy is our reporter and he doesn't even try to hide it. But the fact that he claims Walz didn't have his best night tells me all I need to know - I bolded those parts so you don't have to read whole article.)

J.D. Vance talked a good game in VP debate, but his silence on key issues spoke volumes​

There’s no doubt that many viewers thought Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance sounded better at Tuesday’s one and only vice presidential debate than Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, who was often bumbling and rambling.

The whole “Minnesota Nice” guy/dad/coach persona didn’t translate well on the debate stage.
Vance’s Ivy League law school training and Silicon Valley VC world presentation skills worked better in a TV format where polished two-minute answers sparkle brighter than grit. He spoke smoothly and confidently and even occasionally tossed a kind word to his Democratic opponent.

But what was more important was what Vance didn’t say at the debate.

First and perhaps most dangerously, Vance refused to say that Trump lost the 2020 election. You don’t have to graduate from Yale, like Vance did, to be smart enough to know that swallowing and regurgitating Trump’s big lie threatens the underpinnings of our fragile democracy. Yet Vance took Trump’s lie a step further, saying that “it’s really rich for Democratic leaders to say that Donald Trump is a unique threat to democracy when he peacefully gave over power on January the 20th as we have done for 250 years in this country.”

Uh, technically yeah, (even though Trump didn’t show up to Biden’s inauguration, the first outgoing president in 150 years to throw a pouty fit), but that was 14 days after Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol in an insurrection that injured more than 150 law enforcement officers, killed several people and caused $1.5 million in damage.

Meanwhile, Trump, speaking at a press conference Tuesday, refused to say he had faith in U.S. elections. Instead, he said he couldn’t answer the question until after the election was over, presumably if he won.

Refusing to say the 2020 election was legitimate was not the only time Vance sounded smooth while gaslighting Tuesday. When asked about his previous support for a national abortion ban, Vance responded Tuesday, “I never supported an abortion ban.”

Not only has he called for a ban, he’s opposed exceptions for rape and incest. He gave away the game in the very next sentence he uttered, when he said, “when I was running for Senate in 2022, I did talk about setting some minimum national standard” – Republicans’ preferred phrasing for a ban.

Said Vance in 2021: “It’s not whether a woman should be forced to bring a child to term, it’s whether a child should be allowed to live, even though the circumstances of that child’s birth are somehow inconvenient or a problem to the society,” Vance said. “The question really, to me, is about the baby.”

Then there was the question about the Trump-Vance plan to “seize federal lands to build homes.” Specifically, the question was, “Where are you going to build all the new homes you're promising?

Vance emitted several lovely crafted sentences, but none that delineated where the bulldozers will be rolling other than saying, “what Donald Trump has said is we have a lot of federal lands that aren't being used for anything. They're not being used for national parks. They're not being used.”

Then there was a predictable question about Trump’s statement to his Fox News foot-rubber Stu Varney, among others, that “climate change is a hoax.” Like most middle schoolers, Vance has the requisite science education to know that’s wrong. Just ask Floridians other than Trump living in the path of Hurricane Helene, one of the deadliest storms ever. Scientists say climate change makes storms like this more intense, and Helene has killed 160 with hundreds more missing. But when co-moderator Norah O’Donnell asked Vance whether he agrees, he proffered an eight-sentence response that did not answer the question, leaving listeners to presume that Yale Law doles out degrees to climate deniers.

But it was said so smoothly, so confidently that the gaslighting fumes may have been odorless to some viewers.

Vance’s smoothness contrasted sharply with Walz, who did not have his best night. The confident coach appeared to have stayed in the locker room, and instead Walz often appeared flustered and jittery, particularly early on. He fumbled badly when confronted about his past statements that he was in Hong Kong during the Tiananmen Square massacre. (He wasn’t.) Walz called himself “a knucklehead at times,” earning himself the evening’s Online Meme Gold Medal. It sounded dumb, but at least it was real.

Ultimately, none of this will change the trajectory of the race. Vice presidential debates are often remembered more for their iconic moments, if they have them, with the all-time champ being Texas Sen. Lloyd Bentsen’s 1988 emasculation of Vice President Dan Quayle, in which he told him, “You are no Jack Kennedy,” when the lightweight Republican had the temerity to compare himself to the former president. Great line. Iconic moment. But history will not remember a Vice President Bentsen.

Vance’s supporters may be celebrating how good he sounded Tuesday, but ultimately, the things he refused to say spoke volumes.

AND YET.... IN SPITE OF WALZ'S GAFFES..... jd trance IS SUCH AN UNLIKEABLE, PISS POOR EXCUSE FOR A VP PICK, WALZ STILL TIED HIM AND IN ONE POLL, KICKED trance's ASS AMONGST INDEPENDENT VOTERS BY 15 POINTS!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
:rofl2:
You are out of touch with any sense of reality. Things are not as you want them to be, but rather as they actually are.

Walz' clock is keeping very good time this morning. It's clean as a whistle!

Oh and did I mention? You are extremely stupid and have been reminded repeatedly to be quiet and let adults talk.

JD Vance won the debate last night...such as a debate like that can be won. It was not of the caliber of ass-kicking that Kamala Harris laid on Trump, but it was a win.

I hate to acknowledge that, but that was the way I saw it.

Vance also showed me that he can be reasonable...and non-weird if he wants to be.

Both showed that a debate of that kind can be conducted without the kind of bullshit Trump brings to everything.

I still think that Kamala Harris will win in November...and that Trump will go ape shit with rage at his loss.

Can anyone consider this nervous, clownish, Elmer Fudd, far left radical loon a heartbeat from the presidency?

It’s equivalent to Heels Up Harris bring a heartbeat from the presidency.

I didn't watch the debate and quite frankly don't give a sh*t (very few, if any, votes are going to be changed because of this). But I'm responding because as I was just reading my local paper (SF Chronicle) and saw this from our political reporter. (This guy is openly progressive which one would expect from an opinion writer - but this guy is our reporter and he doesn't even try to hide it. But the fact that he claims Walz didn't have his best night tells me all I need to know - I bolded those parts so you don't have to read whole article.)

J.D. Vance talked a good game in VP debate, but his silence on key issues spoke volumes​

There’s no doubt that many viewers thought Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance sounded better at Tuesday’s one and only vice presidential debate than Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, who was often bumbling and rambling.

The whole “Minnesota Nice” guy/dad/coach persona didn’t translate well on the debate stage.
Vance’s Ivy League law school training and Silicon Valley VC world presentation skills worked better in a TV format where polished two-minute answers sparkle brighter than grit. He spoke smoothly and confidently and even occasionally tossed a kind word to his Democratic opponent.

But what was more important was what Vance didn’t say at the debate.

First and perhaps most dangerously, Vance refused to say that Trump lost the 2020 election. You don’t have to graduate from Yale, like Vance did, to be smart enough to know that swallowing and regurgitating Trump’s big lie threatens the underpinnings of our fragile democracy. Yet Vance took Trump’s lie a step further, saying that “it’s really rich for Democratic leaders to say that Donald Trump is a unique threat to democracy when he peacefully gave over power on January the 20th as we have done for 250 years in this country.”

Uh, technically yeah, (even though Trump didn’t show up to Biden’s inauguration, the first outgoing president in 150 years to throw a pouty fit), but that was 14 days after Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol in an insurrection that injured more than 150 law enforcement officers, killed several people and caused $1.5 million in damage.

Meanwhile, Trump, speaking at a press conference Tuesday, refused to say he had faith in U.S. elections. Instead, he said he couldn’t answer the question until after the election was over, presumably if he won.

Refusing to say the 2020 election was legitimate was not the only time Vance sounded smooth while gaslighting Tuesday. When asked about his previous support for a national abortion ban, Vance responded Tuesday, “I never supported an abortion ban.”

Not only has he called for a ban, he’s opposed exceptions for rape and incest. He gave away the game in the very next sentence he uttered, when he said, “when I was running for Senate in 2022, I did talk about setting some minimum national standard” – Republicans’ preferred phrasing for a ban.

Said Vance in 2021: “It’s not whether a woman should be forced to bring a child to term, it’s whether a child should be allowed to live, even though the circumstances of that child’s birth are somehow inconvenient or a problem to the society,” Vance said. “The question really, to me, is about the baby.”

Then there was the question about the Trump-Vance plan to “seize federal lands to build homes.” Specifically, the question was, “Where are you going to build all the new homes you're promising?

Vance emitted several lovely crafted sentences, but none that delineated where the bulldozers will be rolling other than saying, “what Donald Trump has said is we have a lot of federal lands that aren't being used for anything. They're not being used for national parks. They're not being used.”

Then there was a predictable question about Trump’s statement to his Fox News foot-rubber Stu Varney, among others, that “climate change is a hoax.” Like most middle schoolers, Vance has the requisite science education to know that’s wrong. Just ask Floridians other than Trump living in the path of Hurricane Helene, one of the deadliest storms ever. Scientists say climate change makes storms like this more intense, and Helene has killed 160 with hundreds more missing. But when co-moderator Norah O’Donnell asked Vance whether he agrees, he proffered an eight-sentence response that did not answer the question, leaving listeners to presume that Yale Law doles out degrees to climate deniers.

But it was said so smoothly, so confidently that the gaslighting fumes may have been odorless to some viewers.

Vance’s smoothness contrasted sharply with Walz, who did not have his best night. The confident coach appeared to have stayed in the locker room, and instead Walz often appeared flustered and jittery, particularly early on. He fumbled badly when confronted about his past statements that he was in Hong Kong during the Tiananmen Square massacre. (He wasn’t.) Walz called himself “a knucklehead at times,” earning himself the evening’s Online Meme Gold Medal. It sounded dumb, but at least it was real.

Ultimately, none of this will change the trajectory of the race. Vice presidential debates are often remembered more for their iconic moments, if they have them, with the all-time champ being Texas Sen. Lloyd Bentsen’s 1988 emasculation of Vice President Dan Quayle, in which he told him, “You are no Jack Kennedy,” when the lightweight Republican had the temerity to compare himself to the former president. Great line. Iconic moment. But history will not remember a Vice President Bentsen.

Vance’s supporters may be celebrating how good he sounded Tuesday, but ultimately, the things he refused to say spoke volumes.

What everyone who's claiming victory for trance including that SF opinion writer fruit seems to miss, is that his slick, smooth performance is more indicative of him being a practiced con artist, than being a debate winner.

I don't know, but I would think that a lot of people were turned off by his slimy, slippery, slick tongued persona.

I would also think that more people tend to identify with Walz and his slight, regular guy nervousness and sympathize with his one or two verbal slip ups, than with trance's overly polished, media savvy phony baloneyness.

You are out of touch with any sense of reality. Things are not as you want them to be, but rather as they actually are.

Walz' clock is keeping very good time this morning. It's clean as a whistle!

Oh and did I mention? You are extremely stupid and have been reminded repeatedly to be quiet and let adults talk.

Thanks for constantly putting on display for all to see, what an ignorant trash bag you and your fellow trumpdumpeater idiots are.

What everyone who's claiming victory for trance including that SF opinion writer fruit seems to miss, is that his slick, smooth performance is more indicative of him being a practiced con artist, than being a debate winner.

I don't know, but I would think that a lot of people were turned off by his slimy, slippery, slick tongued persona.

I would also think that more people tend to identify with Walz and his slight, regular guy nervousness and sympathize with his one or two verbal slip ups, than with trance's overly polished, media savvy phony baloneyness.
You don't even know his name...,;)

If it doesn't matter why are you bothering to post?

It doesn't matter WHAT HIS NAME IS.

Did you honestly have to have that explained to you???

I was merely responding to your irrelevant comment.

A more pertinent question would be "Why am I bothering to respond to your trolling?"

I have no answer for that other than maybe boredom.

Back