Debunking JPP trumper BS about VP debate winner....

It doesn't matter WHAT HIS NAME IS.

Did you honestly have to have that explained to you???

I was merely responding to your irrelevant comment.

A more pertinent question would be "Why am I bothering to respond to your trolling?"

I have no answer for that other than maybe boredom.
Of course it matters what his name is... If you're going to call someone out then use their name...;) Unless you're a coward... Silly childish nicknames...🤣

Of course it matters what his name is... If you're going to call someone out then use their name...;) Unless you're a coward... Silly childish nicknames...🤣

Wrong as always.

It only matters to me what he said.

His name, like your opinion regarding my knowledge of it or anything else about me, is irrelevant.

What everyone who's claiming victory for trance including that SF opinion writer fruit seems to miss, is that his slick, smooth performance is more indicative of him being a practiced con artist, than being a debate winner.

I don't know, but I would think that a lot of people were turned off by his slimy, slippery, slick tongued persona.

I would also think that more people tend to identify with Walz and his slight, regular guy nervousness and sympathize with his one or two verbal slip ups, than with trance's overly polished, media savvy phony baloneyness.
You're projecting based on the results you would like to see. In two days no one is gong to be talking about this as this debate isn't going to affect how people vote.

(I do appreciate you calling this guy an opinion writer. The SF Chronicle is so liberal they don't even hide it because as I said, this writer is their political reporter - who in theory is supposed to be more straight forward - but instead he writes from a straight up progressive perspective.)

Wrong as always.

It only matters to me what he said.

His name, like your opinion regarding my knowledge of it or anything else about me, is irrelevant.
What did he say that concerns you? Well you don't use his name so that is concerning.

You're projecting based on the results you would like to see. In two days no one is gong to be talking about this as this debate isn't going to affect how people vote.

No, I honestly feel that most average people would relate to someone like Walz a lot more than to a slick, creepy creep like trance. And I'm not seeing it that way through any lens distorted by my preferred outcome.

Yes I also know that for the vast majority of voters, the VP debates aren't going to affect their vote. But for some who are still struggling or trying to get a feel for each side, who they are, what they're about and whether or not they relate to one ticket or the other, this debate might've had some role in helping them make up their minds.

IOW, it wasn't a complete waste of time.

What did he say that concerns you? Well you don't use his name so that is concerning.

Well, I would and probably should just tell you to go back and read the post I was responding to, then reread my reply.

But since I'm feeling magnanimous right now, I will indulge you one more time.

Keeping in mind though, that I'm growing weary of this pointless exchange.

There’s no doubt that many viewers thought Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance sounded better at Tuesday’s one and only vice presidential debate than Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, who was often bumbling and rambling.

The whole “Minnesota Nice” guy/dad/coach persona didn’t translate well on the debate stage.

Vance’s Ivy League law school training and Silicon Valley VC world presentation skills worked better in a TV format where polished two-minute answers sparkle brighter than grit.

But it was said so smoothly, so confidently that the gaslighting fumes may have been odorless to some viewers.

Vance’s smoothness contrasted sharply with Walz, who did not have his best night. The confident coach appeared to have stayed in the locker room, and instead Walz often appeared flustered and jittery, particularly early on.

So my response was that a lot of people including this guy, whatever his name is, are mistaking trance's slick, confident poise with "winning" or a good performance, when in my mind, it just made him look creepier than he already does.

Well, I would and probably should just tell you to go back and read the post I was responding to, then reread my reply.

But since I'm feeling magnanimous right now, I will indulge you one more time.

Keeping in mind though, that I'm growing weary of this pointless exchange.

So my response was that a lot of people including this guy, whatever his name is, are mistaking trance's slick, confident poise with "winning" or a good performance, when in my mind, it just made him look creepier than he already does.
You still don't know his name... And I don't see anything that you posted that is concerning to the everyday American

No, I honestly feel that most average people would relate to someone like Walz a lot more than to a slick, creepy creep like trance. And I'm not seeing it that way through any lens distorted by my preferred outcome.

Yes I also know that for the vast majority of voters, the VP debates aren't going to affect their vote. But for some who are still struggling or trying to get a feel for each side, who they are, what they're about and whether or not they relate to one ticket or the other, this debate might've had some role in helping them make up their minds.

IOW, it wasn't a complete waste of time.
There are a number of voters in this country for whom politics doesn't dominate their life (and they certainly don't spend their time on message boards day after day dissecting the every movement and words of politicians). So us as partisans like to project what we think drives them (and it usually results in these independent voters seeing the world the way we do).

And what we see as 'winning' may mean nothing to certain voters. I suppose it's interesting when they have focus groups of undecided voters and listening to their reactions during/after debates. (Of course being an undecided voter doesn't always mean that person isn't partisan but they certainly aren't going to bring folks us in)

It doesn't matter WHAT HIS NAME IS.

Did you honestly have to have that explained to you???

I was merely responding to your irrelevant comment.

A more pertinent question would be "Why am I bothering to respond to your trolling?"

I have no answer for that other than maybe boredom.
And clearly weak mindedness is why you don't respond to others.

There are a number of voters in this country for whom politics doesn't dominate their life (and they certainly don't spend their time on message boards day after day dissecting the every movement and words of politicians). So us as partisans like to project what we think drives them (and it usually results in these independent voters seeing the world the way we do).

And what we see as 'winning' may mean nothing to certain voters. I suppose it's interesting when they have focus groups of undecided voters and listening to their reactions during/after debates. (Of course being an undecided voter doesn't always mean that person isn't partisan but they certainly aren't going to bring folks us in)

I don't know.

I was just talking about relatability.

I think Walz is light years more relatable to the average person than trance.

The guy is as creepy as fucking a sofa.

Back